[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think there will ever be another 4chan panel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 4chan_2007_panel-0013871.jpg (896 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
4chan_2007_panel-0013871.jpg
896 KB, 1200x800
Do you think there will ever be another 4chan panel?
>>
It would just be full of Reddit
>>
What did moot actually talk about at them?
>>
File: randoms (166).jpg (86 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
randoms (166).jpg
86 KB, 700x525
>>570806
Boring shit like how many pageviews they were getting and what new hardware they had.

2/3 of each panel was devoted to a Q&A
>>
>>570800
Would be 90% /pol/acks so just go to your KKK meeting for the same effect with lsightly less pepes.
>>
>>570800
I wonder how many of those faggots I've told to suck my cock over the years. I may never know.
>>
>>570811
>Boring shit like how many pageviews they were getting and what new hardware they had.
That's relevant for /g/eeks though, and I imagine the panel being filled with them
>>
>>570850
>and I imagine the panel being filled with them
Having a laugh?
>>
File: otakon7.jpg (82 KB, 1165x325) Image search: [Google]
otakon7.jpg
82 KB, 1165x325
I don't think so. Did you go to the '07 Otakon? Our panel was epic, so was the Aftermath, but the Otakon staff didn't like it.
>>
LOL Why is there an Amish dude there in between the satanist and the gamer?
>>
I'd go just for the sake of hearing Hiro rape the English language.
>>
>>571369
Oh look, another retard who fell for it.
>>
>>571370
Fell for what?
>>
>>571376
Hiro went to school in America, so his English is actually quite good, and he's just pretending that his English sucks so as to further his crafty nipjew plans.

So goes the theory, at any rate.
>>
>>571376
hiro is a jewish mastermind
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.