[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it even possible for /v/ to recover? The board culture is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1466729041824.png (70 KB, 1667x1269) Image search: [Google]
1466729041824.png
70 KB, 1667x1269
Is it even possible for /v/ to recover? The board culture is completely fucked.
>>
No, it went downhill years ago, now it's just "le ebig banter board" for redditors to come and unwind.
A step in the right direction would be banning all the retarded console-wars posts(i,e. the ones with the tfw/wojak images), purge frogposts and kill the whole "let's call everyone a shill" thing.
>>
>>570787
>/v/
>recover
Not by a long shot
>>
File: 1411626756381.png (24 KB, 549x611) Image search: [Google]
1411626756381.png
24 KB, 549x611
>>570790
still leaving out quite a bit of cancer from there...
THAT IS HOW BAD THE SITUATION IS.
>>
There's plenty fucked about the culture but being critical of games isn't the problem
>>
>>570803
Calling everything shit is not criticism.
>>
>>570787
Look at the "fuck off retards" guys. I think there are still there but now they are outnumbered by the millions by more retards.
>>
>>570787
All the fags that migrated from reddit ruined it
>>
The great mod crackdown removed funposting. So people on /v/ just shitposted vidya even harder than before. Instead of the occasional military thread or big breaking news event thread we get 10x the consolewar and oh look a random rock in an inaccessible part of the map has shitty textures - 0/10 blunder of century.

It's like removing all women from a population then acting surprised that all the guys are fucking each other in the ass.
>>
>>570823
Yes it is, its just not constructive
>>
"Board culture."

I think I found your trouble,
>>
>>570823
Stop being a weak-minded autist who can't handle criticism

4chan has enough of your kind
>>
The whole site is completely fucked, we need a miracle to recover this fucking chan.
>>
>>572039
Honestly, this. 4chan is kill in general, and some boards are even more kill by virtue of catering to popular hobbies.
>>
Autoban posts that contain "shill," "cuck," "SJW," "reddit," and "tfw."

Ban Valvejerkers.

/v/ has been shit since 2009, but G*mer G*te finally killed it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.