[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In addition to being used to ban discussion of Filly Funtasia,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 983x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 983x459
In addition to being used to ban discussion of Filly Funtasia, Them's Fighting Herds and Super Lesbian Animal RPG, Global Rule 15 (the stupidest and most unnecessary rule on 4chan) is now being used to ban discussion of Littlest Pet Shop.

Hiro, please just remove GR15. It's stupid. It's not necessary. And it's only used for trolling and completely petty and childish censorship. It's time for GR15 to go.
>>
>>570568
Wow, I just posted about that in the /co/ thread.
It's funny, actually, they ban someone for that
but they let this gif of Discord stay up
>>>/co/83882688
Really makes you think.

Also, this thread I made is still up
>>>/co/84015555
Funny how I got quads.
>>
>>570568
lol, suck a dick loser

Stop obsessing over things for toddlers you fat losers. It's not for you.
>>
>>570573
>but they let this gif of Discord stay up
>>>/co/83882688 #

>all the replies are "lololol I hope barneyfag finds this! Any second now! God why won't he react!?!"
>>
>GR15 gone
>every board is now 50% ponycancer again

nice try, horsefucker.
>>
>>570568
>image.jpg
Of course.
>>
>>570588
Its a known fact that the problem with Barneyfag is people replying/baiting him rather than barneyfag himself
>>
mods are gaylords what else is new
>>
>>570988
Ehh, he's harmless imo. I like fucking around with him by posting cropped or pony related pictures that don't actually contain pony.
>>
>>570568
Yeah pony fad is over. Rule 15 is now basically used to trigger this one autistic faggot. What's the point of it anyway these days
>>
I want a very serious answer here. Is there any group of people who are bigger losers and more autistic than fat 19 year olds who watch a show for little girls for attention? I cant think of any group of people who come close to these losers.
>>
File: 1342332605849.jpg (242 KB, 1214x289) Image search: [Google]
1342332605849.jpg
242 KB, 1214x289
I posted it again on /mlp/, lol
>>
>>570568
>In addition to being used to ban discussion of Filly Funtasia, Them's Fighting Herds and Super Lesbian Animal RPG, Global Rule 15 (the stupidest and most unnecessary rule on 4chan) is now being used to ban discussion of Littlest Pet Shop.
So discuss it with the other horsefuckers in /mlp/. What's the problem?
>>
>>570976
>GR15 gone
>people like you fuck off because 4chan is no longer your personal safe space

Good. You have no place here
>>
>>571423
People who obsess over fat 19 year olds who watch a show for little girls AND GIVE THEM THE ATTENTION THEY CRAVE are the biggest autistic losers.

You people need to get a fucking life.
>>
>>570568
What the fuck. Just rename /mlp/ to /hasbro/ then. Littlest Pet Shop is absolutely in no way Pony.
>>
>>571428
>They want attention
>Ignoring them won't make them go away.

Then they don't need your attention.
>>
>>572410
lol, is that why your bitch ass made 30 threads about rule 15?
>>
>>572448
Oh no. I am not one of them just because I think you're a faggot. There are three groups here. Horsefuckers, anti-horsefuckers, and everybody else. I'm everybody else. Pay attention.

Your logic doesn't hold. Please revise.
>>
>>572456
lol I totally believe you're not a brony
>>
>>572461
>lol

Uh huh, and I believe you aren't from Gaia Online.
>>
>>572463
I can tell because only bronies refer to themselves as horsefuckers
>>
>>570568

>banning littlest pet shop

That's pretty dumb. It seems like we got some new mods.
GR 15 doesnt even mention that show at all.
>>
>>572388

Please direct us to the global rule that bans Littlest Pet Shop discussion from /co/.
>>
>>572464
You would know that, wouldn't you?
>>
>>572463

>getting butthurt about seeing "lol" on the fucking internet

This is why GR 15 needs to be lifted and every NFSW board needs the MLP theme song blasted in it for like 3 days. You people really need to lighten the fuck up or get out.
>>
>>572468
>Defending people who use meme-acronyms on 4chan.

Just stop.
>>
>>572468
PROTIP, it was the brony who was upset at "lol"
>>
>>572478
People can't even tell.

And, again, I contend that I'm in the middle and just want both of you to shut up and enjoy your own things and leave each other alone.
>>
>>572488
lol sure thing brony
>>
>>572493
>lol

Uh huh, sure thing Gaia Fag.
>>
>>572468
I'll just use the mute button, thank you very much.
>>
>>570568
>Global Rule 15 (the stupidest and most unnecessary rule on 4chan)

Yes, we know you feel this way, this is the hundredth fucking thread you've made about the subject this week. Maybe if you want GR15 gone you shouldn't spam /qa/ as much as you'll spam every other board if it gets lifted.
>>
>>574160
Not that much.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.