[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Banned from /pol/ for three days for off topic posting Seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>Banned from /pol/ for three days for off topic posting

Seriously? People get away with liberal use of words like 'kike', 'nigger' and 'faggot' all the time on there, but an off topic post warrants a three day ban? Utter pisstake.
>>
>>570507

>shitpost
>get banned
>wooooooooooooow
>>
>>570515
Wasn't even shitposting lad.
>>
>seriously?
Yes, seriously.
News Flash: janitors are worthless in those boards
>>
>>570526
Post it then.
>>
File: z.gif (360 KB, 580x377) Image search: [Google]
z.gif
360 KB, 580x377
you shouldn't act like a retard, even when everyone around you is a retard.
>>
if you're too stupid to know how to ban evade, you should sit out for a few days. i doubt you add anything meaningful to the board anyway.
>>
>>570507
>off topic is against the rules
>bad words are not against the rules

This isn't rocket surgery, mate.
>>
>>570507
>horsefucker
>board has zero fucking moderation
>see other boards having shitfits over their mods
Please, spare us just one.
>>
>>570507
That's because use of words like 'kike', 'nigger' and 'faggot' aren't off topic you retard. Hurting your feelings isn't against the rules, posting off topic shitposts is
>>
>>570834
>Hurting your feelings isn't against the rules
That's kind of ironic considering /pol/ is one massive safespace for alt-right social warriors.
>>
I got banned for a half-lik r9k post

They are stupid somtimes mods
>>
>>570834
/pol/ doesnt have the right to accuse anyone of hurt feelings. You queers do nothing but cry. Not that blatant hypocrisy has ever stopped you fucks form anything, before.
Watch how fast you turn on trump and deny you even supported him. Just you fucking watch.
>>
>banned from /pol/

King of cancer
>>
>>570507
What the fuck even is off topic on /pol/
>>
File: 1465367385768.png (451 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
1465367385768.png
451 KB, 1000x721
>>570507
I was banned from all boars for one day because I posted pic related.

Since it wasn't off topic they had to use some bullshit excuse like ''the quality of the discussion''. Quality, on /pol/, where half the threads are just /int/ memes being spewed, completely off topic crap having up to 400 replies, and overt shitposting is encouraged.

It's simple, if you offend the janitor's feeling, you get banned. If you post controversial opinions on /pol/, you are held up to a much higher standard than any ''alt right'' manchild.
>>
>>570526
>lad
It was definitely a shitpost.
>>
>>570566
>if you're too stupid to know how to ban evade
not everybody has a dynamic IP, retard
>>
I don't know how to break this to you guys, but /pol/ isn't a board for unbiased political discussion; /pol/ is a board for "unbiased political discussion" which is code for hard-right politics.

It's really nobody's fault but your own if you're too stupid to understand that some idioms don't mean the literal definition of each individual word one after another.

I'll give you some hints to see if you can follow the pattern here.
Family Values = Homophobia.
Fair and Balanced = Hard Right.
Cuck = People who disagree with me.

>>570507
Simply put, OP, you were on topic when you said "kike" "nigger" and "faggot" and you were off topic when you didn't.

>>571471
It was off topic. You're posting things that are counter hard-right political discussion.

>>571675
Dynamic IPs aren't the only way to evade your ban and it's really telling about you as a person that you would assume it's the only way, and that that was what that anon meant.

-------------

I highly recommend never going to, never posting on, and never talking about /pol/. /pol/ simply isn't for you. The moderators don't want you there. The users don't want you there. You are just on some bizarre crusade that has no end if you post on /pol/ while simultaneously not liking the groupthink. I'm sorry. Just let it fucking go. Do you post on Stormfront? Do you post on Coontown? There is nothing special about /pol/ as opposed to any other political forum you disagree with. Go do what you always do every time you come to a place that doesn't want you there and let it fucking go. I let it go a long time ago. Your turn.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.