[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what's funny? I can snap and kill every mother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 420x420
You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed, your nose flattened, your teeth shattered, your fingers broken, your ribs broken, and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves.
>>
You sound just a little bit mad
We have navy seals around here with hundreds of confirmed kills.
Perhaps YOU should watch yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 600x800
>>570131
I've beaten a man unconscious with my bare hands while bleeding from a gunshot wound, and on a different occasion sliced open another like a salmon while staring him in the eyes.
>>
File: 1422096966405.jpg (186 KB, 1054x1600) Image search: [Google]
1422096966405.jpg
186 KB, 1054x1600
suck my dick~
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 666x800
>>570141
Make me, fuccboi
>>
You're still a toddler in the head to think like this

Yeah try me fucker, and try life too, go use your fists against the surface of every problems you encounter you raging autist

Better get back to read books nigger
>>
>remaking your thread
Sad frogposter.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 454x453
>>570146
Say that to my face, cuck, not on /qa/ and see what happens. I bet you're a manlet, aren't you? Doesn't really matter either way, though, because you will be one after I tear your legs off with my bare hands.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 160x160
>>570149
>tempting my fury
Suicidal cuckposter.
>>
>>570150
>say that to my face not on the internet >>>:((
>then proceeds to tell shits to me over the internet
Kek
Confirmed for toddler
Go crap your pants elsewhere

>b-but say that to my f-f-face >:[
No honey you aint gonna make me. Deal with your inability to fuck anyone up but yourself you big dummy

Brutal idiots gotta learn
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>570155
Come at me. Come at me. I will fuck you up so bad that your own mother and cuckshed dwelling father won't be able to recognize you. I can fuck up anyone IRL.
Yeah, I can't do shit to you unless you step up IRL, but that's on you, you mewling mulatto mong.

Step to me IRL and I will break your motherfucking face.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.