[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's sad that so many people here look down on indians when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: chicago-deep-dish-pizza.jpg (48 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
chicago-deep-dish-pizza.jpg
48 KB, 550x368
it's sad that so many people here look down on indians when we have nukes, some of the most advanced cities in the world, and top tier learning institutions.

instead, they focus on our poverty-stricken rural areas.

i've been to the us. i've seen alabama. the us isn't all that great either.
>>
>>569916
Hey Tonto, why are you talking shit about the country you were born in like you have only been a tourist who has visited the worst part of it once?
>>
>>569916
>I don't like how people judge my country for its poorest rural areas
>But then I'm going to turn around, do the exact same thing I'm complaining about, and base my opinion on the entire U.S. off of poverty-stricken rural Alabama
dat hypocrisy
>>
Please stop shitting up this board with terrible bait. Take your concern trolling to /pol/ where kids are stupid enough to fall for it.
>>
>>569916
Well, theres toilets in alabama.
>>
>>569916
It's just that for every poor and uneducated southern US redneck there are 5 even more poor and uneducated low-caste punjabis who aren't trained to use a toilet.
>>
>>569916
Maybe people shit on Indians because they can't post on the right board with their inane topics
>>
The day you learn how to poo in loo your opinion on 4chan shall be respected. Until then please continue practicing.
>>
>>569916
/pol/ and /int/ aren't 4chan.

Non-normalfags don't give a shit where you're from or what your nationality is because the real world doesn't concern us. As far as we're concerned your nationality is "Internet".
>>
>>569916
The US is the India of the modern world.
>>
>>569916
>nukes
who cares
>some of the most advanced cities in the world
tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
>top tier learning institutions
tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.