[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1466629312289.jpg (15 KB, 410x337) Image search: [Google]
1466629312289.jpg
15 KB, 410x337
Boards that are so bad they're good.
I'll start.
>>>/tv/
>>
75% of /x/
>>
>>569767
There's something tragically funny about wading through mountains of garbage (and occasionally contributing to the pile) on a quest to find diamonds of quality.

It's like Stockholm Syndrome mixed with crack cocaine.
>>
Whenever I make a thread that even remotely breaks a rule on /tv/I get banned within ten minutes. Yet /tv/ is constantly inundated with shit posts. Are there really that many shitposters out there constantly changing their up?
>>
>>569788
mods just love you, you're special
>>
>>569788
you're posting at the wrong time of day
>>
File: lono7.png (501 KB, 425x444) Image search: [Google]
lono7.png
501 KB, 425x444
/qa/
>>
>>569767
>>>/news/ is a comfy mix of /pol/ and /k/ blowhards combined with some pseudointellectuals from /lit/, /sci/, etc and banterfags from boards like /tv/ and /r9k/.

Unfortunately /pol/ writes most of the headlines because they are always outraged over something and easily fall prey to unscrupulous click bait merchants peddling sensationalism. Even worse than that is /tv/ celebrity tabloid news.
>>
>>569833
Why was that board even made? There an actual demand for it?

And yes it is surprisingly decent.
>>
literally [s4s], its genius.
>>
>>569788
Why do you think there are at least 20 image.jpg threads at any given time?
>>
The amount of shitpost on that board is insanely hilarious, sometimes i just start seeing one stupid shit after another and i start laughing non-stop.

This new Dumbledore shit is too much for my sides.
>>
>>569911
Yeah, I do sometimes find it funny when I go to /tv/, and dozens of threads are just BLACKED. One or two annoy me, but a whole bunch is just so ridiculous that it makes me smile.

Still, it's ruining the board. I'd rather see all shitposts or all serious posts.
>>
>>569911
I laughed for hours this week when there was a simultaneous raid of HOWEVER and EL JUSTO.

I decided to sit back and watched the board implode while half of it cried in desperation.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.