[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the highest amount of (you)s you ever got for a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Yous.png (71 KB, 260x248) Image search: [Google]
Yous.png
71 KB, 260x248
What is the highest amount of (you)s you ever got for a single post that wasn't a get?
>>
>>569473
Ive defended liberal ideas and /pol/s doggies usually give me a dozen or so. Theyre so well trained.
>>
File: CGI Guts.jpg (15 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CGI Guts.jpg
15 KB, 600x338
http://cuckchan.org/a/thread/135359387/#135368979
>>
I have the "native extension" disabled.
>>
>>569488
wow you're so cool
>>
One time I was mocking /v/'s inability to consider differing worldviews and how triggered they get by the very idea of a trigger warning, so I compared trigger warnings to epilepsy warnings.

Then the (you)s really started to roll in when I posted stats on how common PTSD is in the US vs Photosensitive Epilepsy.

Oh, and if you're wondering, to save you a google search, PTSD sufferers outnumber Photosensitive Epilepsy sufferers 10,000 to 1.
>>
File: 600px-SH3_-_Content_Warning.jpg (34 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
600px-SH3_-_Content_Warning.jpg
34 KB, 600x480
>>569495
forgot my image.
>>
I once said there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish on /pol/
>>
File: 1429292736635.gif (2 MB, 245x360) Image search: [Google]
1429292736635.gif
2 MB, 245x360
I unironically defend Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice on /tv/
>>
I don't have (you)s enabled anymore but the highest I got in a single thread was during a cringe thread on /v/. I posted this video when it was still brand new: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM. I can't find the thread in the archives but I estimate about a sixth of the thread was just replies to me.
>>
15 or so on a photoshop.
I rather have a conversation than a series of epic reaction images.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.