[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remove (You)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: [meme].png (1 KB, 180x100) Image search: [Google]
[meme].png
1 KB, 180x100
What is the purpose of this "feature"? Are we really pandering to autists that can't even tell their own posts apart?

Not to mention it's brought in the worst type of attentionwhoring cancer that do nothing but derail the thread.

Remove (You).
>>
it's supposed to be convenient. It lets you know when someone has replied to you.
>>
>>569457 (You)
>>
>>569457
does anyone know when the feature began?
>>
>>569469
Where did this meme even start?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x684
>>569471
>>
>>569472
Yeah no, why did I got into /qa/ and expect my question to be answered. I must be stupid or something.
>>
>569475
shitty questions get shitty posts
>>
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j13oJajXx0M
>>
https://youtu.be/8Dhn_iIQXDE
>>
No (You) for you, one year
>>
>>569457
Everyone can tell their posts apart. It just makes it easier and more convenient to find posts that have replied to you, you raging autist.
>>
>>569457
Yeah, while we're at it, let's remove the post button! And all the text! Let's remove all features that actually make the site functional! Anon, you're a fucking genius.
>>
>>569609
Every time I think /qa/ can't get any dumber someone always comes along and surprises me.
>>
>>569612
Well anon, /qa/ is literally the worst board here. There will never be a bar low enough for this place. /b/ is more intelligent than this place for fucks sake.
>>
@569457
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>569620
I bestow a coveted (You) upon you
>>
>>569631
[spoiler]I have the native extension disabled. You gave me nothing.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I know spoilers don't work on /qa/.[/spoiler]
>>
>>569655
Then I shall check upon thine dubs
>>
while we're at it, remove flags as well

reddit tier attention whoring w/ cancerous discussion
>>
>>569614
/mu/ is worse
>>
>>569457
(you) is an external feature.
You can easily mod it back in if you care, if it was removed.
>>
To be honest, it makes it easier to check against Samefagging. I forgot how you had to check the old way. It was weird and not something you would just know.
>>
>>569665
Flags belong in /int/ and /Pol/
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.