[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up >Get on 4chan >Try to browse /co/ >All the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (53 KB, 413x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
53 KB, 413x200
>Wake up
>Get on 4chan
>Try to browse /co/
>All the unfunny pseudo-role playing post annoy me
>all the winey post claiming "bait" to threads that upset them because they're not a hugbox opinion
>ugh /co/ is shit today
>browse /v/
>all the retarded post somehow on the topic of women annoy me
>all the ITS HAPPENING and BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY posts o find boring now
>ugh /v/ is shit today
>go to /tv/
>realize it's /tv/
>ugh /tv/ is shit today
>realize I do this every day
>realize I'm starting to grow out of 4chan

How do I cope with this? I've been I this site for a long ass time and feel like I've matured past the general populace and can't get much enjoyment out the site anymore. Where else would I go?
>>
File: 1461763718819.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1461763718819.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
You have /qa/.
>>
Try 8gag. It's somewhat better because the cool kids don't go there.
>>
>>569213
haha
>>
>>569209
time to browse /lit/ and /s4s/
the patrician's choice
>>
Maybe you could try browsing boards whose subject matter doesn't attract idiots.

Majority of western games, cartoons, comics and television these days is either agenda pushing, "LMAO LOOK AT ME IM SUCH A NERD" or soulless capeshit blockbuster type stuff. It's only natural for the userbase to reflect that.
>>
>>569234
This. Use /a/
>>
>>569225
fucking worthless now that ownership has transferred from wheels to the pigman
>>
>>569252
True
>>
File: 1410842156378.jpg (16 KB, 300x292) Image search: [Google]
1410842156378.jpg
16 KB, 300x292
>>569209
>Try to browse /co/
Why?
>>
>>569209
/qa/ and shit post
or /pol/ because if you're "growning out" /pol/ is politics and shit you can argue about
>>
>>569272
Because.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.