[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else have this happen to the them recently, only to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1460842018684.png (61 KB, 551x122) Image search: [Google]
1460842018684.png
61 KB, 551x122
Anybody else have this happen to the them recently, only to have it lifted for no particular reason recently?

Are hiroshima and the mods just fucking around again?
>>
BurgerLand here.

Nope, haven't seen that message pop up even once.
>>
Only when I forget to turn VPN off.
I'm tempted to get a pass so I can post with VPN active, but in the end I don't want to spend money, which I guess is strange since I pay money for a VPN to pirate things.
>>
It doesn't happen for no reason. Looks like someone from your IP range got range-banned.
>>
>4chan Pass users can bypass this block.

So if you buy a 4chan Pass, you can shitpost as much as you want without the admins doing shit about it?
>>
>>569182
Bans are also tied to the 4chan pass itself, so no.
>>
>>569187
No, you can still get banned and receive no refund. Check the policies.
>>
>>569189
Huh? That's what I said.
If you shitpost and get banned your 4chan pass is banned for the same length of time.
>>
How much abuse does it take for them to ban an entire IP range? I got like 100 individual IP bans in a day but the ranges themselves were unaffected.
>>
>>569191
Sorry, I meant to reply to >>569182
Don't know why I quoted your post
I am idiot
>>
I can't post in /adv/, but I can post in every other board I've tried ("Connection error, or you are banned") and I am not banned. Any clues?
>>
>>569205
note: this has been happening the whole week.
>>
>>569205
This is a shot in the dark, but try turning off adblock.
>>
File: Tails_gets_trolled_0083.png (115 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
Tails_gets_trolled_0083.png
115 KB, 295x300
>>569208
Damn, you're a good shot. Works perfectly now. Thank you.

Maybe "/ad" in the url is fucking with it?
>>
>>569210
Probably, yeah. I've seen a post or two on /qa/ about it being a problem before.
>>
>>569211
Fair enough. I sent AdBlock a bug report.
>>
>>569210
Oh, you're posting on /adv/. Yeah, you're gonna need to whitelist that one.
>>
I haven't experienced that one yet, but I'm still relatively a newfag, so it might come eventually.
>>
And now it's gone.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.