[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you really cared about anonymity you wouldnt be on the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Smug_c79fbb_5762907.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Smug_c79fbb_5762907.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
If you really cared about anonymity you wouldnt be on the internet in the first place, much less a mainstream site easily accessed using google.
Checkmate, cucks. You will never recover from this.
>>
>>568956
>implying i'm not routing tor through an unblocked proxy RIGHT NOW
>>
In several years the baptists will take over America and we'll all be sent to Guantanamo for posting frogs and harmful memes.

europebros will be bombed to rubble but they'll still get to shitpost on their phones while we're waterboarded by priests wearing black helmets and beating us with rifle butts shaped vaguely like bibles
>>
this.

especially since google can track you through cookies. even if you don't sign in through google plus, recaptcha and other snippets of google's sns code tracks your online activities.

it's sad that 4chan users care so much about anonymity, yet still don't understand basic network security. i also hope you cucks don't use loyalty cards and credit cards.
>>
>>568956
You're just confusing that fact that we prefer anonymous discussion with other things.
>>
File: umatrix.jpg (68 KB, 480x384) Image search: [Google]
umatrix.jpg
68 KB, 480x384
>>569023
uBlock Origin + uMatrix does a good job, though.
>>
>>569023
>not having a 4chan Pass
>>
>>569103
How do I use uMatrix?
>>
>>569493
It might look a little confusing but it's an easy concept. The top row can be used to block or allow everything of a resource type (basically whitelist mode vs blacklist mode). This can be done for 1st-party too (if you're on 4chan.org then 4chan.org is 1st-party and the rest are 3rd-party). You then simply click the box where domain and resource type intersect to either block or allow a resource for said domain. Bottom half of box will make it red (block) and upper half will make it green (allow). Light green and red are used for inherited rules, dark green and red for user-specified rules.

In my previous image the rules are defined on a per-domain scope (4chan.org) but you can also define rules on a global scope (*), i.e. they will apply for all websites.

Keep in mind that uMatrix will either allow or block everything of a resource type so using uBlock Origin to block individual images, scripts etc. is still a good idea.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.