[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is every fucking moderately-fast board infested with racial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1455749053005.jpg (200 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455749053005.jpg
200 KB, 800x1200
Why is every fucking moderately-fast board infested with racial and political posting now? I can't avoid that shit no matter where I post.

Someone needs to crackdown on that crap, it even leaks into the slower boards.
>>
*takes a big, greasy dump all over your thread*
>>
>>568907
Welcome to the internet, bud.
>>568909
*Sniffes dumpe*
>>
4chan in 2016 is just a place to post things that would get downvoted on reddit
>>
>>568913
protip: it isn't just on 4chan
>>
>>568919
Yeah, it actually is. You can talk about things featuring black people off of 4chan.
>>
Election year
>>
>>568907
OP, racism, shitposting etc is already against the site rules except in /b/. If you see the posts, report them because they are against the rules.
>>
>>568907
Leftists and SJWs have started an all-out assault against everyone and everything (you can't even play video games in peace now), and naturally it has provoked a counter-movement. 4chan is home to /pol/ and many other politically incorrect people, so there's a lot of people here fighting against leftists and SJWs.
>>
since autistic /pol/tards infest every large board, it's a very easy way to get (You)s
>>
File: 1398765810727.jpg (32 KB, 495x528) Image search: [Google]
1398765810727.jpg
32 KB, 495x528
>>569107
I can only hope this is well-crafted satire.
>>
>Why do people post inflammatory things that get a lot of attention?
Gee, if only Sherlock Holmes was around.
>>
>>569107
>you can't even play video games in peace now
You're not trying.
>>
>>569107
>fighting against leftists and SJWs
Christ I'd love to round up all of you faggots and carpet bomb the area.
>>
>>568907
You libcucks are never happy are you?
>>
/a/ doesn't have this problem because the jannies do their job. You're free to come visit us.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.