[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Filter the word "shill" you fucking idiots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1455968430988.png (213 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1455968430988.png
213 KB, 500x482
Filter the word "shill" you fucking idiots.
>>
it's not THAT annoying
>>
OK
*filters the word shill*
That will be $550
>>
>>568666
I filtered ur mum's ugly mug m8
>>
>>568666
>shill wanting to to stop being pointed out for being shill

hello shill
>>
>>568670
Case in point.
>>
Replace maki with loli
>>
>>568670
>shill not wanting being pointed out for being shill

hello shill.
>>
>>568678
>shill wanting to point out other shills to draw attention away from his own shilling

hello shill
>>
File: C9WRARV.gif (59 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
C9WRARV.gif
59 KB, 182x249
>it's a shi11 episode
when will you dumbcucks realize that word filters are ineffective?
>>
>>568682
they are supposed to be funny, not actual filters

if they didn't want the word at all then it would be spamfiltered and not wordfiltered
>>
>>568682
redit
>>
>>568666
filtering buzzwords hasnt worked well at all in the past
>>
>>568666
shill
shlll
shiII
shi11
shi77
sh1ll
5hill
shi||
5h1ll
5h177
zhill
zhi11
zh1ll
ƨhill
ƨh1ll
ƨhi11
ƨhi||

s hill
sh ill
shi ll
shil l
>>
>>568682
Baka desu senpai was one of the best things that could have happened. I couldn't go off /a/ without seeing twitter nigger phone posting shit.
>>
>>568666
filter it to juden
>>
>>568984
This tbqh fampai smfh
>>
>>568682
Not only have the new filters actually lessened the use of those words (people who claim otherwise are always shitposters who are scared they won't be able to use their favorite words) but it's also actually against the rules to bypass those filters. So you can potentially get banned any time you use those words.
>>
>>568667
have you been to /tv/?
>>
>>568666
I want to FUCK Maki!
>>
>>568666
>makishit has even invaded /qa/ now
when will hiro do his fucking job and hashfilter your retarded blog
>>
>>569420
s
>>
Please fucking ban that word please. SO fucking annoying.
>>
There's a thousand and one words and phrases that should be filtered (and replaced with something random), but they'll never do it because they just don't care enough.
>>
>>570833
Because filtering is fucking retarded information the first place.
Tbhfm I get, fuck that niggershit, but mods should really just fucked no remove shit instead of filtering it.
>>
>>569951
>/tv/
Shill is rarely used there
>>
>>570842
try talking about Star Wars or Marvel
>>
>>568968
$hill
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.