[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quitting /v/ was the best decision of my life. Why haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1342245665822.jpg (125 KB, 402x571) Image search: [Google]
1342245665822.jpg
125 KB, 402x571
Quitting /v/ was the best decision of my life. Why haven't you done it yet?
>>
>>568252
>quitting /v/
You'll come back to it.
>>
File: 1420539643227.jpg (70 KB, 763x841) Image search: [Google]
1420539643227.jpg
70 KB, 763x841
>>568269
Nope. Quit it months ago. Blocked the url too just in case.
>>
>>568271
>he hates hanging out during E3
>>
The real cancer is /vg/
>>
I don't bail on something the second it gets difficult.
>>
File: 1354024822049.png (45 KB, 1142x471) Image search: [Google]
1354024822049.png
45 KB, 1142x471
>>568274
Not even then. I know exactly what to expect from that shit-hole whenever something's announced. Even the jokes are predictable as fuck. I tried to accept the board for what it has become but it's too much. I don't even need to go there anymore to know what everyone's doing. Completely inane headache-inducing nonsense.
>>
>>568252
I stopped browsing long ago, went back at E3ish and have been on and off since.

It's tough, I'm quite into videogames so like keeping up to date and seeing new shit. There's also the odd discussion that's pretty fun but then there's a lot of shite too.

If you take it all with a pinch of salt though, it really isn't that bad
>>
>>568252
>>568283
yeah, it's just console wars

I just stick around in a general on /vg/ nowadays
>>
>>568335
i only go back during smash /v/eekends and even that can be shit

>tourneyfags want everything to be teams
>it's always teams
>anything having to do with customs gets shutdown and almost no one plays customs
>that one tourneyfag that always picks town and city just so he can kill everyone quicker
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.