[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 4chan making money with all the shilling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
Is Hiroyuki even aware? Because it seems that some corrupt mods are permiting all kind of shit, and I heard legit mods are less and less able to take decisions.
>>
And let me repeat, again, of some other shit happening in 4chan right now.

The story is like this. Hiroyuki Nishimura was tricked by Jim Watkins, a former military, who owned 2ch servers but not the forum itself. Watkins made a silent coup on Hiroyuki and took over his domain. Later on, Jim Watkins offered free hosting to eightchan's former owner, hotwheels, but during a mysterious DDoS to the website he deviated the traffic to a domain of his own, nobody noticed. He is now the owner of eightchan, the wheel guy is no longer the owner, just a janitor with high privileges (or not so).

Blocking the creation of more boards, avoiding the purge from bad mods and the racist groups that landed on /pol/, and making a coup in 4chan to sent them to the other chan are the strategy of these assholes.
>>
>>568099
Hiro is well aware of what's going on. He is a shrewd businessman, which is why everything he does is in the interest of making money.
>>
>>568099
>>568103
Hi 8gag.
>>
>>568103
>Hiroyuki Nishimura was tricked by Jim Watkins
What? He was tricked by no one you retard, in fact it's the complete opposite.

>>568109
Please fuck off and die you pathetic fucking meme shitting normalfag.
>>
>>568109
How ARE YOU NOT one of them? If I say EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE.

I specifically said Hiroyuki Nishimura was tricked by a former military who owned 2ch servers. Jim Watkins made a silent coup on 2ch to take over his domain because he rented the servers. Now Jimbo is trying to take control of 4chan.

FUCK YOU
>>
>>568112
The story is complicated, but tracing it properly you can verify all this is true.
>>
Why do people keep making crackpot theories like these with no proof?
>>
Why do people keep making shitty excuses to not read about available facts?
>>
File: 1461789863113.jpg (71 KB, 599x405) Image search: [Google]
1461789863113.jpg
71 KB, 599x405
there is no shilling.
people like you are afraid of an imaginary boogyman who lurks in the shadows.
seek help.
>>
File: thereISshilling.png (267 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thereISshilling.png
267 KB, 1280x720
>>
>there is no shilling
>>566860
>>
File: 03_TEBLhtM.gif (1 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
03_TEBLhtM.gif
1 MB, 600x338
>>568129
Oh boy. Someone made a thread. That sure fucking proves shilling is a thing!

if i go male a thread about 4chan moderation and claim to be a janny, am i a janny?
>>
>>568132
That's not shilling. that is someone talking about a dead online community. Everyone on 4chan already knows about 8gag because everyone is going to google it out of curiosity.

Just because someone is talking about another product or service does not mean they're a shill. grow the fuck up.
>>
>there is no shilling 2.0
>>564784
>>
If shills exists, is only logical they try to cover themselves.

By the way, call yourselves "shills", "telemarketers", "cucks", whatever, you are the same shit.
>>
>>568137
How in the fuck is this shilling at all? If you actually used /g/ you would know windows tech support threads are fucking rampant and ought to be banned along with all tech support threads.

But you probably think tech retards are shills too.
>>
>>568142
Thanks for supporting that fact with your opinion. It was indeed the reason to post a link to >>564784
>>
>>568143
Honestly it sounds like you just have a grudge against MS
>>
>>
File: (1972) Lucifer Rising.png (2 MB, 2642x1997) Image search: [Google]
(1972) Lucifer Rising.png
2 MB, 2642x1997
>"harassment is nothing personal"
>>
>>568148
>>568152
Jesus christ you triggered sissy faggots are insufferable. Nobody is making you whiners look at the threads you don't like. They're all on topic. Hide the threads that trigger you already. How hard is that?
>>
>sissy
>faggot
>whiners
>all day, everyday
>>
>>568158
You're still doing it.
>>
>>568156
>literally defending shilling

Can you at least Pretend you are not retarded? How bad can you be to not even be able to falseflag your own corruption?

Also funny how sjws will say sissy if they get triggered enough, another that you're too autistic to even falseflag properly
>>
>>568193
Yeah, it's so cringey to watch them I don't even bother turning off switcher and trolling with my old id anymore, it was an easy way to bait and trigger them to my discussions, but they got so dumb I get more fun with fresher targets, without an illiterate furry getting in the way.
>>
>>568127
never seen this shitty meme before

back to liberal retardland >>>/reddit/
>>
>>568115
>Now Jimbo is trying to take control of 4chan.
You can't be serious.
>>568120
Proof goes to show that both were greedy assholes but Jim had the one up on Gook and fucked him over once the users smelt the pigshit.
>>
>>568120
Not really, all japanese sources say it was Hiroyuki and everyone on 2ch hates his guts for selling them out.

They hate Jim too but way less.
>>
>>568103
lmao the cripple left on his own you crackpot mongoloid

also hiroyuki gave jim the 2ch servers so he could avoid lawsuits because he's a shifty motherfucker like that, and once everyone found out about their info being mined and sold jim decided to stop taking hiroyuki's shit and seized the servers

god you gullible retards
>>
I have no idea what this thread is even supposed to be about.
Did you just pick a random image for OP?
>>
>it's an 8gag thread
>>
>>568970
>>568995
>>568998
>>569007
>>569008
>>569028
literal cucks
>>
>>568099
Wait what
What's wrong with that image.
>>
Shilling isn't real it's calling trolling you dumb fuck. I make threads on /g/ all the time ("Vivaldi is so awesome, why aren't you using it?", "x days left to get Windows 10 for free hurry curry!", "AMD/Intel sucks leleleleel" etc.). I don't get paid to do it, it's not shilling it's just pure shitposting because I know it'll generate a lot of replies. It's a guaranteed card to play just like making a "hurr durr checkmate atheists" or "newfags can't triforce" on /b/.
>>
>>569038
Wew lad
>>569098
>can't tell the difference between shilling and trolling
>actually admitting to shitting up boards
Scum like you deserve to be permabanned.
>>
>>569098
Shilling is as real as spam is mr shitposter.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.