[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: leftypol.jpg (122 KB, 1317x866) Image search: [Google]
leftypol.jpg
122 KB, 1317x866
I'm a contributor to Buzzfeed.com and I would like to ask this board just one question.

Is it true that most of 4chan has risen up against the infamous board /pol/ (politically incorrect)?
>>
File: ES spurdo.png (54 KB, 416x840) Image search: [Google]
ES spurdo.png
54 KB, 416x840
Did somebody say Spurdo thread?
>>
>tfw I'm in that screenshot 3 times (the screenshot within the screenshot)

Ask, /pol/, OP. They're the only ones gullible enough to believe you.
>>
File: gay spurdo.png (593 KB, 1219x879) Image search: [Google]
gay spurdo.png
593 KB, 1219x879
>>
File: images.png (13 KB, 495x297) Image search: [Google]
images.png
13 KB, 495x297
>>567913
>>
File: benin benis.jpg (156 KB, 1256x686) Image search: [Google]
benin benis.jpg
156 KB, 1256x686
>>567914
>>
Why would we rise up against ourselves? That's dumb. I've never heard of buzzfeed but if you pick up the pen for them then they must be pretty dumb themselves.
>>
>>567909
>caring about the opinions of people that were so butthurt they had to run away from a place where you can hold any ideology to a safe space on cripplechan
>>
>Buzzfeed
>>
>>567916
Thanks
>>
fuck off and die

/pol/ is cancer, but not because of its racism and right-wing extremist views. It's cancer because it has been compeltely taken over by redditors and co. The only thing that needs to be done is a good ol' banning and cleaning
>>
>>567919
Fuck off /pol/newfag you are not 4chan.
>>
anyone who took the OP at face value should probably be euthanized for the good of 4chan
>>
>>567986
I am literally 4chan and you are gay.
>>
>>567986
t. /leftypol/ SRS infiltrator
>>
>>567909
Here's a quick history on leftypol

>make general on /pol/ called leftypol
>leftists on /pol/ gather there to discuss shit
>people go into the general to challenge the leftists on their views (you can do this in literally any general on /pol/ btw)
>leftypol gets butthurt that they actually have to defend their views instead of being able to jerk each other off
>run off to cripplechan to make a leftypol board where they can ban whatever they don't like
>still have the audacity to claim /pol/ is a hugbox
>>
>>567909
Yes. It's the most hated board by far
>>
File: 1460108134102.jpg (240 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460108134102.jpg
240 KB, 960x720
>>567943
(((BUZZFEED)))

shills trying this hard to control the narrative kek this isn;t #BLM faggot
>>
>>568040
>liking Buzzfeed
Yeah, this isn't /leftypol/ either, faggot
>>
>whyareweattackingourownforces.gif
>>
File: weiner-post.jpg (272 KB, 1600x902) Image search: [Google]
weiner-post.jpg
272 KB, 1600x902
>>567909
please submit the eventual hitpiece clickbait article you write to >>>/news/ so we can critique it
>>
>i'm using the quote function
>but i'm not actually quoting anybody
>isn't that quirky as hell, tee hee
>>
>>567909
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>567909
OP, go ask the /pol/erinas themselves. They'll love to hear from you.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.