[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rust in peace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: [barks_eternally].jpg (224 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
[barks_eternally].jpg
224 KB, 524x468
What can you tell me about /con/?

I was looking through archived.moe (seems like 4chan archive sites have really been fluctuating lately) and I found it. I've been on 4chan for years and read a lot about it on Encyclopedia Dramatica but I'd never heard of /con/ before.

Are there any other forgotten boards hidden in the mists of deep time?

I've heard of /5/, /z/, /l/, and a few others-- and I remember this board's predecessor, /q/.

Can we have a dead boards thread?
>>
/con/ opens up whenever 4chan has an official panel.
I've only seen it open twice, and it only stayed for a week every time.

You also forgot /yg/ and /fk/.
>>
>>567451
What are /yg/ and /fk/?
>>
>>567456
yogurt and for kids
>>
>>567451
I just checked and /fk/ doesn't exist anymore. What the fuck?
>>
>>567458
It's been gone for years anon.
>>
>>567451
Why the hell did they even kill those?
>>
>>567460
I know in 2013 it still existed.

Does anyone have the screenshot?
>>
>>567461
/z/ is gone too
i mean the bee dick picture, it's gone

also why the fuck was the 4friends 4shizzle pic removed?
Because it had a swastika?
>>
>>567447
The last time /con/ opened was 2013. It was for the 4chan 10th anniversary panel. One of the days it was open, /pol/ (which had just recently come back from /new/ a few months before this) and /x/ raided /con/ and made it /con/spiracy.

Needless to say, there were mass bannings. I doubt those deleted threads made the archive...
>>
>>567463
You do understand that it only existed I think 3 or 4 times over 4chan's existence and each of those times it only lasted a week or two at most, right?
>>
>>567465
Maybe the .net domain?
>>
>>567476
the yellow one with the cat is even older than that and it's never been removed
>>
>>567473
Remember kids, always read reply chains before responding.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.