[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we submit more than one banner per board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Can we submit more than one banner per board?
>>
I don't even know if we can do one submission per board so I used different IP and e-mail for each one just to make sure.
>>
I also have another question. I plan on making one that's a .gif. Does the board name have to be in all the frames?
>>
Is the idea to bring more traffic to less populated boards? And why did they make it so that only those with a pass can vote? That's the easiest way to ensure that no one votes.
>>
>>567501
>That's the easiest way to ensure that no one votes.
It's also the easiest way to ensure that no one cheats. The reward is a 4chan pass so there's no point in buying 100 passes just to rig the poll so you can win another pass.
>>
>>567157
I don't know.
But i do know i just submitted this glorious babe.
>>
>>567552
You forgot the part where the whole thing is a scheme to get people to disable their adblockers, at which point Hiroyuki will attempt to infect them with malware.
>>
>>567501
>Is the idea to bring more traffic to less populated boards
Well then it's the worst idea they could have possibly come up with. Slow boards are still fairly decent precisely because they're slow.
>>
>>567561
this imho tbqf family
>>
I really should have added that somewhere.

It would be hilarious if that was updooted the most by 4chan pass users.
>>
File: 1381377533281.jpg (16 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
1381377533281.jpg
16 KB, 500x517
>>567501
>why did they make it so that only those with a pass can vote?

This is all a ploy to sell more passes.
>>
>>567573
Yeah bro, it's not like 4chan is notorious for manipulating the results of online polls or anything.
>>
File: 1384372786130.jpg (84 KB, 511x514) Image search: [Google]
1384372786130.jpg
84 KB, 511x514
>>567579
I'm curious....how could this contest be manipulated?
>>
>>567586
It can't unless someone decides to spend hundreds of dollars on it
>>
File: 1357007036847.jpg (39 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1357007036847.jpg
39 KB, 500x366
>>567561
Exactly so.
If people are truly interested in a subject they will pursue it on their own, they don't need a flashy banner.
Furthermore, as >>567557 brought up, anons that know even a little bit about computers have ads disabled and those who don't aren't really what you want if you're going to maintain board quality.
>>
>>567157
Get a vpn
>>
This is disgusting. Pass users are now being treated as "better" users, a higher class.
Isn't this something moot wanted to avoid?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.