[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we ban the THICC shit that has been plaguing 4chan recently?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Can we ban the THICC shit that has been plaguing 4chan recently? It's just another shitty black twitter meme, nothing is even attractive about "THICC" whales. At least wordfilter thick and thicc.
>>
>>566977
>being a low test cuck

wew lad
>>
>>566980
>>>/fit/
>>
>>566980
>forcing jew tricks
>>
>>566977
>He doesnt like THICC
queer.
>>
>>566980
>cuck
>wew lad
Pathetic.
>>
>>567016
critically low test levels

consult a physician
>>
>>566980
Does anyone even use it unironically?
>>
>>566977

Lmao low test babby detected
>>
>>567031
If I had low test scores I wouldn't have made it into graduate school.
>>
Learn to use your filters, you feckless whiny entitled reddit nu-male
>>
>>567116
One of the most basic signs of intelligence is realizing that things don't go away when you stop looking at them.
>>
>>566980
>>567031
Fuck off niggers
>>
>>567117
Not an argument, nu-male.
>>
>>567117
And one of the basic signs of a reddit cuckold is demanding everyone change something to suit his delicate sensibilities.

Learn to use your filters, you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>567124
>And one of the basic signs of a reddit cuckold is demanding everyone change something to suit his delicate sensibilities.
It's called having standards. There's a reason 4chan went to shit right about the time that "ignore shit you don't like" started being enforced.
>>
>>567132
Provide a source for that statement, you feckless cuckold nu-male whiny entitled faggot.
>>
What is wrong with thiccness?
>>
>>567153
makes op trigert

remember op is always a fag
>>
>>567135
Personal observation, anonymous 4chan user, relayed 2016.
>>
>>566977
>this is a white website for white people and white memes!
What i think is funny is the blatant retardation that comes with choosing certain memes over others.
>>
>>567175
So you've got no sources.
>>
>>567135
>>567257
Not him, but anyone who uses "nu-male" is invariable a humongous faglord and therefore your opinion is invalid.
>>
>>567257
It's a source better than anything you've got.
>>
If you don't want normie memes to flood 4chan why don't you post a better meme neet cuck?
>>
>>566977
As opposed to /pol/'s shitty twitter maymays?
THICC is shit, but we shouldn't ban shit just because it upsets you, faggot.
>>
>>566977
It's the same bunch of people who spam black dicks and cuckhold memes and blame it on ''Australians''. The aim in this case is to continue tricking weak minded losers into thinking fat chicks are sexy. People are falling for it left right and center.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.