[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>404 Did desu die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1389560865062.png (286 KB, 616x605) Image search: [Google]
1389560865062.png
286 KB, 616x605
>404
Did desu die?
>>
baka
>>
desu
>>
sempai
>>
senpaitachi
>>
>>566919
>alternative domain: cuckchan.org
>>
sushi o taberu
>>
Well, they had a notification recently about running out of money and begging for donations.
>>
Just before it went down, one of the mods posted about their domain registar deleting their account and holding the domain hostage because they found CP that some chucklefuck posted and the mods never got to.

It was either /a/, /jp/, /r9k/ or /gif/, I guarantee you
>>
>>567126
There's a Polish guy on /int/ who periodically posts CP, he did that yesterday and I reported him on desustorage too, but I don't know if/when they deleted it
>>
>>566919
Domain name changed because mods are useless pedophiles that don't give a shit about 4chan.
>>
>>567130
also
There's some fucker that posts CP on threads that are about to die. I reported them on the archive but mods never did anything.
>>
>>567126
kek this is why mods are shit
>>
>archiving images

who the fuck cares about images in an archive
>>
>>567214
It's pretty handy.
>>
>>567130
I already informed the admins about the consistent polish CP poster on the first week the archive was launched. He probably automatically deletes posts from poland that are flagged as deleted by mods
>>
>>567442
>He probably automatically deletes posts from poland that are flagged as deleted by mods
No, when I reported that post on the archive it was already deleted from 4chan, while it was still there in the archive
>>
>>566919
http://cuckchan.org/desu/thread/1250/
>>
File: 1428015488703.png (495 KB, 657x628) Image search: [Google]
1428015488703.png
495 KB, 657x628
>>567634
>blaming /r9k/
>>
>>566932
>cuck
When will I escape this shit meme?
>>
>>567126
CP is probably the most generic excuse in the books. As soon as you tell people that CP was involved, they immediately accept the claim without a second thought. Until deus provides an actual statement from the host on the matter, I'm more inclined to accept it was down to incompetency and a failure of revenue that they expected from all that e-begging. Dozens of archives have gone down over the years and almost always shortly after they tried to promote donations, and almost always the excuse for termination being "CP".

The domain registar wouldn't simply delete the account like that. A host will but domain registers don't simply work that way.
>>
>>567704
>Dozens of archives have gone down over the years and almost always shortly after they tried to promote donations, and almost always the excuse for termination being "CP".
Desustorage has had three direct predecessors, and none of them terminated due to CP.
>>
>>566932
nice
>>
This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
It was shit anyway.
>>
>>567344

Very handy.
>>
>>567214
/co/ Storytime threads I missed.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.