[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This isn't a false report, this is reporting spam, reporting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: mods are retarded.jpg (103 KB, 743x329) Image search: [Google]
mods are retarded.jpg
103 KB, 743x329
This isn't a false report, this is reporting spam, reporting a god-awful type of thread that is shitposted every other hour on the board by literally the same person, every single time.

The same exact picture, the same exact words.
>>
I still don't understand why the "reason for report" box was removed.
How do you even report avatarfagging?
>>
>>566307
>>566332
hahaha butthurt lmao
>>
>>566307
I got a fucking off topic ban on /co/ where most of the board is off topic /tv/ shit. Mods=fags that's all there is too it
>>
>>566332
you have to quickly report every single post that was made with the same avatar/phrase

Otherwise if the anon only posts his avatar infrequently then you're out of luck. You just have to hope to not get banned for reporting it and hope that after it shows up in the queue enough times, the janitor recognizes it as the spam it is.
>>
Bumping a thread with discussion due to the flooding happening right now. zx
>>
bump again
>>
>>566332
>was removed
there never was one
>>
Something has to be very obvious for me to report it, otherwise I don't risk getting even more stupid warnings. The mods clearly make little, if any, effort to make sure the reports they receive are valid.

Until the mods decide that sincere reporters are on their side (a shocking concept, truly), the shitposters will continue to run this website.
>>
Dude I report almost every post I don't like and I never got a false report warning.
>>
>>566858
I remember having the option to type something in. I don't think I'm imagining things, am I?
>>
I have a script to report all posts in a thread yet I have never been banned.
>>
>>566966
maybe they just started ignoring all reports from your ip
>>
>>566332
This fucking shit.
Mods need to get their shit together on /vg/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.