[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newfriends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466137494376 (1).jpg (382 KB, 1280x1484) Image search: [Google]
1466137494376 (1).jpg
382 KB, 1280x1484
I realize many of you are from other websites where opposing ideologies are censored and it is one big glorious circle jerk but that does not mean every place is. If you asked /pol/ themselves myself included many of us used to be knee jerk liberals/leftists what have you. Just because you disagree with the fact that we have different opinions now does not mean that you have some sort of right to censorship because you are so confident in how virtuous and right your opinions are. There is a wide ray of diversity even within /pol/. Just remember /pol/ sucks up a massive amount of shills/shitposters for the rest of the board. (also anytime someone shitposts in one of your threads about race/gender/something vaguely political it's somebody from /pol/ get a grip, I only visit /pol/ because it's the only board distinguishable from reddit here.)
>>
>>566011
Nobody is asking to delete /pol/. You fell for some kind of bait on /pol/ that told you SJWs had invaded /qa/, when that isn't the case. There weren't even any threads about /pol/ in the catalog before a day ago.
>>
>>566011

/pol/ and reddit are the same

fuck off back to r/the donald
>>
>>566011
Judging by the number of crybaby threads youve made today, im guessing theres no girlfriend in the picture, huh?
>>
does anyone else le free speech?
>>
Bumping a thread with discussion due to the flooding happening right now. qw
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.