[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Make thread asking if Death Stranding is the dawn of vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1455059521861.png (135 KB, 596x641) Image search: [Google]
1455059521861.png
135 KB, 596x641
>Make thread asking if Death Stranding is the dawn of vidya kino on /v/
>Get a decent enough discussion
>Thread is deleted and I'm banned
>Make thread about knights being the best class in rpgs
>Decent enough discussion as well
>Thread gets deleted
>I get banned again
Why are /v/ mods such plebbitors cucks?
>>
>>565891
>>Make thread asking if Death Stranding is the dawn of vidya kino on /v/
Yeah fuck you. /tv/ memes are shit.
>>
>>565897
Nah mate /tv/ memes are pretty good. Also no need to be so hostile.
>>
>>565898
>creates shit thread using /tv/ memes
You deserved it.
>>
>>565902
Still had a decent discussion about the game and Hideo Kojima and which board had the best memes. There was no reason for me to be banned.
>>
>>565908
>and which board had the best memes
That ain't vidya culture.
>>
>>565914
It wasn't my fault some people started discussing that. The thread wasn't about that, it was about Death Stranding. How could I be blamed if some other people go off topic?
>>
>>565918
>How could I be blamed if some other people go off topic?
By making a thread that has non-kosher /v/ memes and using /tv/ memes.
>>
>>565925
But the thread was about the Death Stranding game. So what if I used some /tv/ memes to start a discussion on it. /v/ mods are cucks for deleting the thread and banning me
>>
>>565933
Because anon, you're implying that Kojima makes movies. And your using /tv/ memes to talk about it. AND don't forget, you're probably ban evading too to make the other thread.
>>
>>565938
I forgot to mention the other thread was a few weeks before the Death Stranding thread.
To be quite honest Kojima does sort of make movies in his cutscenes. desu I don't really see a problem in using another meme to start a discussion that is within the boards rules.
>>
>>565951
Because the mods up to there necks in shitposting threads that they had to ban someone. And that someone was you. Not my problem, just change your IP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.