[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you put your life on autocuck with this useless shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: pussy repellent.jpg (139 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
pussy repellent.jpg
139 KB, 900x675
Why do you put your life on autocuck with this useless shit?
What the fuck are you so afraid of?
>>
>>564936
Dying.
>>
>>564936
>3DPD
Why do you even care what I do? Less competition for you right?
>>
>>564936
The people that do that have legitimate mental issues.
>>
>>564936
>implying every anime fan buys that worthless shit
>>
Real life is fucking awful and I want nothing to do with it, but I can't afford any of that.
That's a spoiled kid or an adult with expendable income- either way it's something enviable.
>>
>>564936
>cuck
>>/pol/
>>
>>565004
Why would they have mental issues?
>>
Looks pretty aplha desu
>>
>>565431
Anyone who collects that many things in such a small space has a problem. Hoarding is a very real thing. http://www.proactivecontinuity.com/2012/08/collecting-or-hoarding-when-passion.html
>>
>>565435
You think it's a problem because it's anime stuff, but instead of admitting that you make excuses.
>>
>>565438
Or because my grandmother had problems with hoarding for 20 years, and like all hoarders she had very noticeable problems.
>>
>>565439
Stop bullshitting.

There's no unhealthy hoarding going on in that picture.
>>
>>565440
Of course collecting so many things they will never touch again is healthy and totally not indicative of a hoarding mentality.
How about this: I think you're defending it because it IS anime stuff.
>>
>>564936
What is up, reddit?
>>
>>565443
There are a lot of people who have more stuff than that, but because it's socially acceptable stuff like books, paintings and sculptures nobody cares.

Stop bullshitting.
>>
>>565445
http://www.proactivecontinuity.com/2012/08/collecting-or-hoarding-when-passion.html
Actually read it. I'm seriously beginning to doubt you would care about my opinion in the slightest if it wasn't concerning anime. I do not care if it's anime or your dildo collection, it's pointless crap that builds up and causes problems.
>>
>>565447
>Actually read it.
No. Stop bullshitting already.

You're assblasted because someone collects anime stuff but can't admit it, probably because you've figured that it's an indefensible position.
>>
>>565448
I'm not upset with what they hoard, only the fact that they hoard (anything) and I know that causes problems. You sound upset, so I'll leave you to think about it..
>>
>>565451
It's not a problem. You're the one who has a problem.

>You sound upset
lol
>>
>>564936
Think about the average Japanese person.
>government has nearly 3x its gdp in debt
>completely lost the technological edge it once had in the '80s due to increased competition from neighboring countries and india
>rocked by huge earthquake in 2011 that killed 15k people and turned japan once again into a radioactive shithole
>shitty right wing government with questionable recovery policies

If I was Japanese I'd want to escape somewhere too. What better place than anime land? I know people like this in the US too, and they're all losers with no prospects in their mid 20s. They usually graduated with a shitty non STEM degree or dropped out entirely.

It's easy to get lost in the fantasy land that is anime and buying things gives you a dopamine fix.

This is why an overwhelming amount of anime produced these days is filled with vigor and high school life. The Japanese government doesn't want its own people seeing its huge fuckups. You think Japanese people would like to face the fact that their debt-laden country is going to host the Olympics instead of helping people who have been displaced from natural disasters? It's much easier for them to bury their heads in the sand and watch a light hearted anime about high school life.
>>
File: Fastidio.gif (980 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
Fastidio.gif
980 KB, 245x250
/toy/ soldier here.

Listen, we have a similar discussion in our board like every other week, but discussion in a very broad sense of the word. Why? Because we basically have a troll whose "smart" tactics is to call hoarder to everybody based on the loosest hint he may find support by linking it into some random page. Sounds familiar?

So, yeah, don't waste time trying to argue with someone who clearly isn't attempting to reason on the first place. We used to laugh at him... or her (supposedly, he dot doxxed and turns out, he... she... it's a transgender person), and move on our own before the thread is deleted.
>>
>>564936
This Sayaka is very cute. Why would you need 3DPD when anime cutie are way better?
>>
>>565456
if you're over the age of 14 and still spend money on plastic dolls you need to reevaluate your life.
>>
File: FIGURE-019811_01.jpg (59 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-019811_01.jpg
59 KB, 534x800
>>565455
>radiation in one small strategically unimportant area
>whole country is a radioactive shithole
Ok.

>host the Olympics instead of helping people who have been displaced from natural disasters
What makes you think nothing has been done about the earthquake?

>It's much easier for them to bury their heads in the sand and watch a light hearted anime about high school life.
Fucking christ, people. K-On has nothing to do with goverment policy. It's just an anime series that many otaku enjoy. Otaku have immersed themselves in anime since the 80s. The reason why dating sims, visual novels and moe anime have become popular among otaku is because they don't have girlfriends.

Not everything has some convoluted societal/political cause behind it.

>>565458
Anime figures are (often) high quality sculptures, and they're designed to be displayed.
>>
>>565456
>>565458
Forgot to mention this:

4+4ch . net/cow/res/210389.html

It was the start of his(?) demise, we had a more complete thread on /toy/ with more info, but fgts archive got killed, so yeah, most of it is lost. However, this hoarder calling tranny is a laughing stock on /toy/, so I'm not surprised he(?) had to migrate into a new board.
>>
>>565462
>anime figures are high quality sculptures
>weebs actually think this
this is what a sculpture looks like.
>>
File: aeonblue1414836407.jpg (135 KB, 1180x1200) Image search: [Google]
aeonblue1414836407.jpg
135 KB, 1180x1200
>>565466
I was very obviously not talking about stone or marble sculptures. Try applying some common sense.

And how am I a weeb?
>>
>>565458
People who reevaluate their lives based on what strangers on the internet say need to reevaluate their lives
>>
>you should give up everything you like because DUDE SEX LMAO

This is some high schooler level thought process.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.