[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Over the last several days, any time I look at the /tv/ catalog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 768x978) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 768x978
Over the last several days, any time I look at the /tv/ catalog at least half of it is this "HOWEVER" forced cancer. And the mods/jannys haven't deleted a single one of these threads. What's the deal? I knew the moderation on /tv/ was terrible, but at this point it seems non-existent. Why is this allowed to continue?

Shouldn't there be a limit as to how many threads an IP can make per hour? It may not stop this type of spam, but being forced to switch IPs might at least slow down and discourage this type of shit.
>>
>>564772
>a meme i dont like
>HURR DURR ITS FORCED!!
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
>>
If you strike down a forced meme, it shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Just let it burn itself out.
>>
>>564773
Look at the pic and tell me you really don't believe that's forced, how fucking dense are you?
>>
>>564773
every meme is forced you retard
>>
>>564772
They got bored of trying to force buff shaggy.
>>
Bumping a thread with discussion due to the flooding happening right now. cv
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.