[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does lgbt have so much shitposting in its generals? Mods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1466188763206.jpg (96 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466188763206.jpg
96 KB, 640x480
Why does lgbt have so much shitposting in its generals?

Mods literally have to shut the threads down to delete every shitpost from certain people.
>>
>>564759
/Pol/s butthurt that the only site they can post on is also infested with people they think are inferior to them. So they try to derail and false flag everywhere. This has been proven. Its a good thing every single /pol/fag is a complete limp wristed coward, otherwise theyd be all over the internet. Blacks and women are just too much for them, tho.
>>
>>564770
Not even pol
Its other tripfags
>>
File: 1440782275135.jpg (266 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
1440782275135.jpg
266 KB, 905x881
Why do people keep making threads about generals being cancerous sewers full of shitposting, blogging and drama?
It's a fucking general. What the fuck are you even supposed to talk about in a /lgbt/ general?
>Today I had my period, but I'm gay so it was a gay period
>buttsex sure is great, I love buttsex
>I just had tacos for dinner

The very idea that anyone should attempt to "fix" generals is laughable; they are working exactly as intended. Your chat rooms are full of human garbage and will remain so until the end of time. You deserve nothing but scorn and any mod action inside your cesspit is a result of bias and improper moderation.
>>
/pol/ trolls. They tend to shit up other "liberal" boards as well, at least to the extent that the mods allow them. They don't have quite as much presence in /lit/ anymore since the mods actually started cracking down on that board, but /lgbt/'s mods are unfortunately slower than molasses clinging to a wall.
>>
>>564770
Stop blaming /pol/ and feeding your persecution complex
/lgbt/ users are super shitty and just as shallow and idiotic posters as /v/, /int/, /pol/, /r9k/ or any other shit boards on this site.

Generals are supposed to contain the cancer that occurs in a board to one thread either because it would flood the board or you can't discuss it civilly. When you have a lot in one board it's a tell tale sign your board is a shit one.
>>
>>564785
Generals are basically instead of cutting down on how much garbage you put out in your household you instead buy more trashcans to contain it. When you have 10 trashcans out at the curb you look like shit and when the garbage men(mods and janis) come to collect they'll just look at you with either disgust or contempt and either do their job or give up and ignore you.
>>
>>564785
>Your chat rooms are full of human garbage and will remain so until the end of time.
That might be the best way to describe generals.
>>
>>565024
Asides from somewhat running contrary to the nature of an anonymous board and being ghetto forums?
>>
>le /pol/ boogeyman

sure fire way to identify a redditor
>>
>>565033
I dislike /pol/ but falseflagging as a pol denizen is an easy way to troll.
>>
>>564759
Generals are shitposting incarnate.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.