[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>open web browser >go to /sp/ >board is slow and kinda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1442148801448.jpg (792 KB, 1874x2296) Image search: [Google]
1442148801448.jpg
792 KB, 1874x2296
>open web browser
>go to /sp/
>board is slow and kinda boring at night
>go to /pol/
>all the threads are the same old things, which are funny for a bit but reading the same shit over and over gets boring
>go to /qa/
>don't really know what I was expecting to do
>this board is both slow and boring with the same "delete x board" threads every day
>realize I only came here to check the "/qa/ quests and adventures" thread when it was still running

>probably gonna check the boards again and upon realizing it's still the same stuff, go to sleep

What do you do when 4chan is being slow and boring, and don't suggest "go outside" because it's 2 am.
>>
I go to other chans. If you visit smaller ones, periodically, you can binge on all the posts that accumulated in your absence. I play a game. Play piano or guitar. Check my youtube subscriptions to see if there's any new vids. Check some stream sites to see if there's anything I fancy.

That's it, really.
>>
>>564189
>go to /sp/
>board is slow and kinda boring at night

That was 100% /q/'s fault for this happening

Night time /sp/ used to be the place to be on 4chan
>>
>>564189
do literally any other hobby of yours
>>
File: surfin.gif (13 KB, 233x275) Image search: [Google]
surfin.gif
13 KB, 233x275
>>564191
This. Do you have a backlog of games to play, books to read, shows to watch, albums to listen to etc.? I know I do and they're growing faster than they're shrinking.

Got to be honest with you OP, but I kind of don't understand boredom in the age of the internet. Even if you don't fancy doing any of the things I mentioned you can always surf the web. I don't care if anyone else still does this, but I still do anyway
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.