[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else having this proble? The error shows up whenever I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: what the fuck, pls help.png (109 KB, 1458x828) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck, pls help.png
109 KB, 1458x828
Anyone else having this proble? The error shows up whenever I try and post on any board, I'm having to use my phone and data to post this thread because apparently the IP of my ISP isnt making fun time with the servers or something.
>Inb4 shit because I bought a pass
There was an IP range or regional ban for my ISP so the only way to not be stuck with my data and my mobile was to bug a fucking pass. Still bitter about that. Anyway, have any of you guys had this problem before?
>>
>>564086
Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
Has no one seriously any idea what's going on?
>>
>>564086
try changing your ip from your modem
>>
>>564249
Can't.
>>
Looks like you have a shitty connection, IP doesn't matter
>>
>>564290
It wasn't happening before, plus everything that's not 4chan works perfectly fine. Hell most of it loading and buffering faster than normal. Also when you have connection it's a different error.
>>
File: Dibujo5.png (78 KB, 1215x463) Image search: [Google]
Dibujo5.png
78 KB, 1215x463
>>564086
Same thing here, it's already been a week with this problem, but you still can post using the "Post a Reply" on the top of the page, it's annoying as hell and you don't get (you)s using it(which I mention because is hard to keep track of what you are posting when you are posting in like 20 threads at the same time). It's not a personal problem, there's already been several threads addressing this same problem.
>>
>>564086
I know what's wrong
>>
>>564707
That's a different problem senpai
>>
>>565318
>>564707
OP here, fuck me it's working fine now, I'm 99% sure it was something with my ISP and the servers here treating me like I was Russian or something.
>>
Bumping a thread with discussion due to the flooding happening right now. asdf
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.