[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever regret the times that you have bullied people on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 1355328792359.jpg (195 KB, 685x750) Image search: [Google]
1355328792359.jpg
195 KB, 685x750
Do you ever regret the times that you have bullied people on 4chan?

Many people here are mentally fragile and it's very likely that any bully words that you have used in the past have made some people cry or feel very upset.

Please be careful because it's not nice to make other people cry or feel scared. Please don't do it anymore.
>>
you're making me feel upset about the times I've bullied, stop bullying me and making me feel bad, why won't you stop?
>>
>>563398
>Do you ever regret the times that you have bullied people on 4chan?
Nope.
>>
I was just joking dude
>>
>>563403
literally psychopathic.
>>
I don't try to bully people, but I will get mad when people step on my toes. There are very few things that make me upset enough to say anything.
>>
>>563415
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>563398
I like to think that I have only ever bullied people who actually deserved it but occasionally I will feel mildly bad about it.
>>
>>563398
No. I give what I get. Law of Exchange.
>>
I don't bully people on 4chan. I go to 4chan to be bullied because being mad at things is what keeps my cold black heart going.
>>
>>563398
It used to be the more desperate people were, the harder i'd fuck with them. I'm from /g/, /sci/ and /diy/, so contextully it was more "..and now your device is smoking wreckage, well played retard" as opposed to "..and now your wrist is open, well played retard". Having been on the receiving end of a lot of bullying through high school I didn't want to emotionally wreck people.

I once directed a guy on /diy/ to do something that guaranteed the destruction of an early era computer which I regret to this day. Not because I fucked him over (google would have told him that I was telling him the exact opposite of what he should be doing) but because, thanks to me, there is one less Olivetti in the world. Here and now I have realised there is enough deadweight in the world without me contributing, so I have stopped.
>>
>>563398
I've gotten into such angry pissing contests with people, just to go back and read their posts and realize that not only was I the one who started acting like an asshole; but I actually sort-of agree with their stance.
>>
>>563398
I softball most of my bantz
I aim to make them laugh as well as get my point across
>>
>>563497
this is nice.
>>
>>563398
How exactly do you bully an anonymous poster?
>>
OP is what happens when /a/utism goes too far and they actually believe they are little girls
>>
>>563614
That's just a shitty meme that 2007 era newfags have failed to let go of on /a/. Probably because the biggest thing they brought to the boards was a culture of generals that in nature have their own little hiveminds and very little board wide ubiquity that the 2003 to early 2007 /a/ had in terms of shared communal memes and other cultral understandings.

/a/utists cling to ideals of the past because they have no real sense of presence outside of the segmented communities of persistent threads.
>>
>>563615
I think the no Spoonfeeding rule is a big part of the problem. Its the difference between knowing Evangelion is just Gainax ripping off various older stuff like they did with Gunbuster & TTGL vs. Being like /a/ and thinking its SO ORIGINAL SO DEEP
Basically the little cucks are afraid to ask about any shoes before they started lurking so they act like /a/s taste and Toonami kiddie taste are the only two in the world. Captain Harlock? Go Nagai? They dont know what the fuck it is. Like if a /co/ anon didnt know about Scooby Doo & Stan Lee
>>
File: 1396117530352.png (195 KB, 450x381) Image search: [Google]
1396117530352.png
195 KB, 450x381
I really only bully people who are being retarded or /pol/fags
Though you are right, OP, I should try to be nicer
>>
>>563398
No because then we end up with train wrecks like Jessie slaughter. Those threads were fun as hell. Now she's a tumblrina. With her very own pronouns. :^)
>>
>>563615
Are you saying that if /a/ had grown "steadily" and smoothly assimilated new users then no general culture would've started if we reached the size we are at currently? There is a limit to how many threads an individual can cover so I think a thinned out unity is natural.

I don't think one would call oneself an /a/utist if one didn't browse a fair variety of threads. Going by popularity, the majority browse atleast one general since the top popular seasonal shows have persistent threads. I think most anons recognize generals as the threads with the lowest common denominator, so I think your last statement is inaccurate. The lack of sense of presence is from not participating in the other generals. I think it's fine to do that since they're so shit and deserve to get killed off.
>>
>>563398
I don't bully anyone on 4chan because I'm not a piece of fucking shit. Oh wait I forgot where I was for a minute.
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>563750
>Oh wait I forgot where I was for a minute.
>>
Thanks OP, I needed that reminder. I try to be as nice to people as I possibly can even if I sometimes slip up.
>>
>>563398
I've never felt guilty for bulying any one individual, but one day I realized that my heart and soul were corrupted by the big emergence of all of them together, so I cut back on it and now I don't bully anybody anymore. Now i just draw pictures for people.
>>
>>563638
>I don't think one would call oneself an /a/utist if one didn't browse a fair variety of threads.
They do, and they reside in generals such as the monster musume one. That the current state of things.
>>
Yes, but only a few specific cases on /int/
>>
>>563812
Could you be any more of a faggot?
>>
>>564158
Yes actually. I literally cannot stop sucking dicks.
>>
>>564162
But you're not OP.
>>
Being bullied on 4chan is the best thing that happened in my life. It made me realize I'm not a super genius special snowflake and everybody around me are shallow, dull people. All that without any real world consequences like it I'd be bullied irl or social media.
>>
>howiscyberbullyingrealhahaha.jpg
>>
>>563398
>>>/reddit/

4chan is good as it is, aside from missing a few boards.
>>
Though not the best way to criticize people, I'm one of the type that it works best for. It works best since the bullies nitpick at the littlest things and that's the ones I fail to see.
>>
Honestly with how coddled the younger generations seem to be, we need more bullying imo.
>>
No. The only people I seriously wanted to try and bully until they got the urge to kill themselves were stupid assholes from /a/ and /pol/ anyway.
>>
>>564319
What boards would you add?
>>
>>563398
I've only sexually bullied people so it's fine
>>
I turned TJ "Henry" Yoshi into a meme by constantly reposting that parody edit on /v/ that someone made and i've been regretted ever since every time I revisited his channel.
>>
>>563415
Stop bullying him
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.