[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do americans like and drink starbucks? As an Australian I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1465231455969.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465231455969.gif
2 MB, 500x500
Why do americans like and drink starbucks? As an Australian I've tried a few different ones here and it is fucking disgusting. I'm not sure which taste worse, 80c servo cofffe or starbucks?

Why do you guys drink such foul coffee?
>>
>>562941
want fug shinbo
>>
>>562941
As an American, I can't tell you. I don't drink that stuff unless I'm with someone who insists on going there.
>>
I get tea there like once a year I think the iced tea is ok the pastries there are ok too
>>
Why do Australians eat buttered bread with sprinkles on them?
>>
>>562941
Why does this gif have this girl kicking her legs a bit for the last couple of frames? Why isn't it just her eating those donuts? It really runs the flow.
>>
Because the insane amount of sugar they put into everything. As you may know, murikkans can't find taste on anything unless it is loaded with x10 the normal amount of sugar. This is why bread here sucks too since they put sugar on it.
>>
Conspicuously wealthy urbanites drink Starbucks because they can't be assed to make their own coffee in the morning and they don't even taste it, they just need the jolt of caffeine and sugar.

College students flock to the actual stores because they have free wifi and don't kick you out even if you only ordered a small Chai latte that you nursed for 3 hours.
>>
>>562941
How do manage to eat all your vegemite when youre out of clean spoonerydoos?
>>
>>563188
Australians know how to use eating utensils?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.