[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We predict the day that Hiroshimoot deletes [r9k] off of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: dumb-robot1.jpg (12 KB, 251x300) Image search: [Google]
dumb-robot1.jpg
12 KB, 251x300
ITT: We predict the day that Hiroshimoot deletes [r9k] off of 4chan. Winner gets leddit gold

I'll start:
March 1, 2017
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (356 KB, 1438x763) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
356 KB, 1438x763
6/16/16
>>
January 32, 6969
>>
>>562827
Only normalscum would be offended enough by /r9k/ to come shitposting about it on an unlisted board. Seems like it is doing a good job.
>>
>>562827
西村時代3年12月14日

>>562846
/r9k/ has always been normalfag central. It's you guys that incessantly talk about your lives and complain about 3DPD women friendzoning you or some shit. The only difference between you and Chads is that they succeed while you don't. But both of you fall under the normalfag category.
>>
>>562853
What you are referring to is the shit that took over /r9k/ and won't leave. They are part of the problem, so don't you fucking lump me in with that lot of pussy worshipping failed normalfags.

>偽年号をヒロユキの買収によって名付けられた
Come on man that's just fucking lame. You just know he is going to end up with a collective of braindead sycophantic newfags over the next few year, like m00t did. That's kind of sad and pathetic to think about.
>>
normos get out roooo xD

lol DAE le hate wimmin?

me hate everyone why noone be my friend ;_;
>>
>>562861
No one really likes women, anon. If they didn't have a cunt we would throw rocks at them.
>>
>>562857
I don't know what else to call the post-moot era and 「西村時代」 (Nishimura era) seems like the most appropriate.
>>
>>563564
Could your nose be any browner?
>>
>>564654
Actually I'd have preferred it if moot sold 4chan to Jim Watkins rather than Nishimura.
>>
fuck off srs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.