[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can the mods please do something about the people spamming this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: spam.png (16 KB, 954x330) Image search: [Google]
spam.png
16 KB, 954x330
Can the mods please do something about the people spamming this shit?
>>
What constitutes a slide thread anyway?
>>
>>562724
anything that interferes with the tireless astroturfing of Trump campaign staffers
>>
>>562741
At least the trump shills are usually content with shitting up their general and few choice threads.

/pol/ is a wasteland of one line copy-paste posts and bot threads at the moment.
>>
seeing /pol/ get shitposted to death gives me a boner
>>
>>562789
heaven forbid people talk about things you don't have an interest in, in a place you don't go to, amirite?
>>
>>562796
yeah pretty much
>>
>>562796
>implying we have to go there when they bring it to our boards
l mao
>>
>>562796
/pol/ is for the discussion of topic that only normalfags give a shit about and nornmalfags arena welcome. Anything to piss them off is a net positive.

Take the hint: you aren't welcome on 4chan.
>>
>>562835
>they bring it to our boards
so are you asking for some kind of wall between /pol/ and 4chan?
>>
>>562847
lol, fuck off sperglord, where do you think you are
>>
>>562856
More like wanting board titles to remain irrelevant as /pol/tards seem unable to grasp that outside of /pol/ they are outside of /pol/.
>>
>>562858
Where I've been for the past 11 years.
Get off my lawn you little cunt.
You're trampling all over the garden.
>>
>>562724
They, probably with the assistance of bots, create inflammatory new threads.

The theory is that nobody gets to discuss a topic on that board unless it's one the spammer gets to decide, or it's for just shitting up the place.

It's easiest to spot on /pol/, because you'll see loads of new threads created, with somewhat repetitive topics, where the OP doesn't engage at all in the thread.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.