[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boards without saving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: b2fb.png (427 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
b2fb.png
427 KB, 546x700
Which boards can never be fixed, even if Hiroyuki-senpai and the mods wanted to? And why is that?

>>>/pol/ actually believing in the shit they say, spreading their racist thoughts into other boards and real life
>>>/tv/ and >>>/mu/ as a whole, specially hating actual good art and having flamewars 24/7
>>>/v/ and the excessive shilling and fanboyism
>>
/tv/ can be saved, but theres just too much revenue they'd lose if they did something.
>>
/mu/, really
It kind of already passed the point of no return in early 2015 so now it's dead

I seldomly visited over last few years only to instantly regret after clickin
>>
>>562674
/pol/ doesn't believe in the shit they say. it's just fun to hivemind about retarded shit and have that shit spill out onto places like reddit.

no one on /pol/ is actually racist or supports donald trump. it's just fun to spread that propaganda and see the retards on /r/donald_trump supporting it.
>>
>>562709
newfriends don't understand the long game
>>
>>562674
/his/ is pretty bad.
>>
>>562674
/qa/ and all the newfags who browse it need to be gassed desu
>>
>>562709
kek
>>
>>562709
/pol/ is just satire
>>
/qa/
>>
/g/ because of /v/ and similar
>>
>>562674
>>562709
>>562875
>waah stop being racist it's 2016!
>/pol/ is just satire guys!
lmao this is what triggered libcucks believe
>>
>>562709
>/pol/ doesn't believe in the shit they say
yes we do, a newfag like you can't understand
>>
>>562674
/qa/ because of posts like this
>>
>>562709
>/pol/ doesn't believe in the shit they say

I guess shit like Stormfront, Sons of Odin, and Mr. Not an Argument is all a ruse too?
>>
delete /qa/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.