[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiro would shilled/slide threads be a rule violation? I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: shill-card.png (178 KB, 620x264) Image search: [Google]
shill-card.png
178 KB, 620x264
Hiro would shilled/slide threads be a rule violation? I want a clean /pol/ with actual discussion
>>
>>562629
If you take seriously the phrase "forum sliding", you are a dope.
>>
>actual discussion
cuckolding and donald trump threads only require 2 slots threads
>>
>>562651
I mean cleaning up ALL shilling even if it's for trump. I want to talk politics not memes
>>
File: obama-laughing-800x430.jpg (67 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
obama-laughing-800x430.jpg
67 KB, 800x430
>>562659
>i want to talk politics
>on pol
>>
>>562629
>idiot summerfags on /pol/ think every thread that's not one of their shitty generals is a slide attempt
"1 post by this ID" needs to be filtered and all you autists should be b&. Just get the fuck back to r/The_Donald for God's sake.
>>
File: Shill overload.png (4 MB, 4968x2020) Image search: [Google]
Shill overload.png
4 MB, 4968x2020
>faggots don't realize theres something actually going on right now

when shillposts aren't deleted and actual threads are, somethings up

the amount of spam is insane
>>
>>562874
>what is bait
>>
>>562874
It means you have a mod that hates the board.
>>
>>562629
You are so blatantly obvious m8

Just give up

YOU WILL NEVER SAVE UP ENOUGH MONEY TO MOVE OUT OF YOUR MUMS HOUSE FOR .30USD A POST
>>
>>562642
you are a cancerous cunt, fuck you
>>
>>562874
>Being this paranoid
>Implying /pol/ is relevant enough for any kind of attention
Keep pretending youre important and part of something. Im sure you need to feel that just to get up in the morning.
>>
Hiro can you just please respond?!
>>
File: please respond.png (200 KB, 799x513) Image search: [Google]
please respond.png
200 KB, 799x513
>>563158
>/pol/ getting btfo so hard they are unironically saying 'please respond'
KEK
>>
>>562629
Your only chance is getting a moderator who has known the board for years and has a good handle on the rules to sit down and babysit it
>>
good to know that freedom of speech only applies when you agree with the speech in question
>>
>>563183
exactly, America #1
>>
>>563183
Thats what /pol/s all about, anon.
>>
Mods are autosaging any thread talking about the constant shilling and no one on /pol/ cares. We are becoming /int/ 2.0 at this rate because of these fucking shills. This is a coordinated effort to ruin /pol/ and the mods are doing nothing to stop it.
>>
>>563227
Really makes you think
>>
>>563227
Maybe if /pol/ werent such god awful shitposting faggots with an enormous sense of entitlement who constantly derail threads they dont like and lay claim to boards where they arent welcome, then somebody would care. /pol/s getting exactly what they deserve.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.