[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else turned qa into their new main board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1442987371947.png (593 KB, 500x1456) Image search: [Google]
1442987371947.png
593 KB, 500x1456
Anyone else turned qa into their new main board?
>>
File: 1427863908428.jpg (17 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
1427863908428.jpg
17 KB, 210x210
>>562566
Dumb clownposter
>>
>>562566
Kill yourself.
>>
Been my main since /q/.
>>
>>562566
welcome weebfriend, nice question

at least you aren't a horsefucker
>>
File: Mycon.gif (61 KB, 485x213) Image search: [Google]
Mycon.gif
61 KB, 485x213
>>562566
You are the non. As the child of a thousand generations I must make you into Juffo Wup or void.
>>
>>562573
this tb͏ ͏h
>>
>>562566
It didn't used to be before, but it's quickly becoming that.

Anyone elses boards pass the threshold where you can visibly tell that it has gotten worse recently? It honestly feels like I'm reading 4chan through the context of a fever dream when I click any of the boards I consider my 'home' board.

/tg/ is a mess, littered with poor quality threads ranging from elf what do to people bitching and moaning over fantasy races.
/a/ is equally bad as of late. Half of the threads are now people posting one-line drivebys with pictures of random girls from throughout the season. Not even wanting to talk about the show itself; just "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GURL"
/v/ has become intolerably bad. This
happens every E3, but this year is a new low of shitposting. The irony has finally come back around to where I can't tell if the threads are meant to be genuine or people are just so impractically stupid that they cannot tell the difference between wanting to discuss something or wanting to post something.
/co/ has become laughably strange. A place where people are having 300+ long threads about the mechanics of gender and identity politics right next to threads filled with /pol/ memes. And no one seems to be able to differentiate the two because of how similar the posting of both sides are.

Even at the granular level, boards which I only infrequently visit are starting to break down. /g/, /vr/, /wsr/, /o/. It's like I'm trapped in some bizarro-4chan where things were never good and all posting just got dumber as time went on.
>>
File: 140684763.jpg (272 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
140684763.jpg
272 KB, 850x850
I just wish /qa/ went back to the old comfy place it used to be instead of a pseudo-/q/
>>
/qa/ is the dankest, most funkiest meme site on the web!
>>
Is /qa/ even considered a board with a real community? It's mainly made up of threads about people either bitching or shitposting about other boards
>>
>>563062
It's one the tightest communities on the interbutts, we all agree on everything!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.