[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please ban Hunger Game threads from /trash/. They flood the board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: a tailor.png (232 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
a tailor.png
232 KB, 500x375
Please ban Hunger Game threads from /trash/. They flood the board with their stupid bullshit. There's like 10 or so goddamn HG threads on the board right now, and it's quite obvious the majority of users don't want them in /trash/ as shown here:

>>>/trash/3444215

If banning them outright isn't an option, can you at least start deleting the duplicate threads and banning the OPs? Or just move them to /qst/?
>>
Fucking furfags, give then an inch and they'll take a mile.
>>
>>561650
>move them to /qst/?
Fuck off. We don't want them, they aren't quests.
They're trash.
>>
>>561650
Fuck off, dogfucker, plushiefucker, ponyfucker...whatever the fuck you degenerates are.
>>
>>561650
>not knowing the point of /trash/
>implying that /qst/'s limitations can handle it.
>>
>>561675
My thoughts exactly.
Why would you frequent such a garbage board anyway?
It shouldn't even exist. It encourages such degenerate behavior.
>>
>>561650
>banning something from trash
And move it where? /trashtrash/?
>>
>>561711
We need to trash deeper.
>>
File: pew.png (119 KB, 424x267) Image search: [Google]
pew.png
119 KB, 424x267
>>561650
>let's clean up the board meant for posting garbage
The only thing keeping /qa/ worse than /trash/ is the pompous attitude. The second /trash/ gets bossy, it dies.
>>
>>561795
>/trash/ is the pompous attitude
/s4s/?
>>
>>561650
>Please ban Hunger Game threads from /trash/
>please remove garbage from trash
What the fuck am I reading reading? Get out of the fucking trash, retard; it isn't a board meant for active browsing. It's a board to let you know that if your thread was moved there, that you should get the fuck off 4chan and stay gone, because you're fucking trash we don't want here.

Take a fucking hint already.
>>
>>561650
What was so wrong about hunger games [spoiler]in /co/?[/spoiler]
>>
Trash is a failed board and should not exist. It's basically /fur/ at this point.
>>
>>561815
Because the last thing /co/ needs is another thread that should be somewhere else.
>>
>>561822
Dude, those games were around for about a year and it wasn't until the start of this year that they started deleting and moving them.
>>
>>561822
>implying that jojo is better
>>
Just ban anyone that so much as mentions it.
>>
>>561818
The mods puppeted gookmoot to make that board.
>>
>>561795
>mama tama
I think I recognize that name. That's a futa mom incest thing, isn't it?
Excellent taste, my man.
>>
>>561818
>I don't like this board and therefore that means it's a failed board and shouldn't exist!
>>
>>562204
The board doesn't serve its intended purpose. It's just /b/ with fur fags. Lern hao 2 reed
>>
>>562223
It's intended purpose is to keep unwanted threads out of other boards.

Seems like it's serving it's purpose just fine.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.