[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
freedom to russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: FTgNJmb.jpg (194 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
FTgNJmb.jpg
194 KB, 1000x1000
please unblock quick reply feature for russians
it's inconvenient as fuck
>>
If you're using 4chan X, turn off "Show Upload Progress".

The blue palm tree man broke CORS preflighting.
>>
nope, not using any extensions
AJAX quick reply form gives me "connection error" every time I complete captcha challenge and try posting, and it's been happening since the ddos
>>
If you use 4chan X you can make it work now. The native QR you'll have to wait on the blue palm tree man for. You should bug him at https://www.4chan.org/feedback as well. Tell him CORS preflighting is broken.

I'm curious to see what 4chan is sending in response to the OPTIONS request for Russian users. Can you open your console (F12) to the network tab, press the clear button to clear out any junk already there, try to post with the QR, then right click the thing and "save as HAR"? Send that to the blue palm tree man too. Or click on where it says "OPTIONS" and "post" and screenshot all the details (there are a bunch of tabs full of stuff though).
>>
I had no idea what CORS preflighting is, but the only allowed methods 4chan.org gives me are GET and OPTIONS.

I'll hit the feedback now, cheers.
>>
>>561446
>>561455
>If you're using 4chan X
>If you use 4chan X
Must I?

>The blue palm tree man broke CORS preflighting.
Thanks cloudflare. I'm sure dev anon did nothing wrong.
>>
>>561446
Another rusanon here, where do I find this function? I have not used 4chanX before, lurked through options and no trace of something like that.
>>
File: file.png (102 KB, 893x597) Image search: [Google]
file.png
102 KB, 893x597
>>562234
Under "Posting and Captchas".
>>
>>562236
Thanks a bunch!
>>
>>561441
Leave Crimea or we'll keep up the sanction
>>
>>562263
Image if blocking russia from 4chan actully convinced putin to leave
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.