[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can something be done about the shitposting on /pol/? These OPs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1465882503566.png (613 KB, 1000x2250) Image search: [Google]
1465882503566.png
613 KB, 1000x2250
Can something be done about the shitposting on /pol/? These OPs will just come in and post an image and a one line inflammatory comment and then leave. They flood the board with these shitty threads and slide the good threads into the lower reaches of the catalog. When will mods do their job and stop the flooding of /pol/?
>>
/pol/ literally can't be saved even if the mods cared enough to try.

Face it, /pol/ is literally the worst board on the entire site and doesn't deserve to be saved.
>>
File: the goyim know.jpg (658 KB, 2040x3160) Image search: [Google]
the goyim know.jpg
658 KB, 2040x3160
>>561315
This
Shut it down. Shut it all down.
>>
>>561315
It does deserve saving. We need a final solution for shitposters.
>>
>bawwwwwwwwww my safe space is being trolled
/pol/tards are the most sensitive faggots on this entire website

makes sense since 80% of them came here directly from rebbit
>>
>>561754
nice bait hope you get some (((you)))
>>
>>561754
Exactly the kind of shit that needs to be done away with.
>>
>>561757
>he called me sensitive, i'm triggered! please, do away with this, i can't handle dissenting ideas!
>its obviously the jews sliding my redpill threads and not the fact that /pol/ is an ocean-of-piss board
>>
File: VLAD.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
VLAD.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>561763
Is that all you do?
>>
As always, /pol/ is trolling itself with its paranoia and inviting people to perpetuate a problem that didn't originally exist. Getting into one of these schizophrenic collages as evidence of a "confirmed shill" is a shitposting achievement. Literally a board full of Barneyfags. It's incredible.
>>
>>561310
Making a single post is proper trolling. If you have to feed your own thread to get responses, it doesn't count.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.