[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hate mexicans >eat tacos and burritos >hate muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_mll8f4Vbw11sohgk4o1_500.jpg (64 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mll8f4Vbw11sohgk4o1_500.jpg
64 KB, 500x375
>hate mexicans
>eat tacos and burritos
>hate muslims
>eat falafel and gyros
can we just shut down /pol/ already? their inflammatory opinions leak onto other sites like reddit and shit everything up. not to mention their opinions are often contradictory just like the example i provided above.
>>
>>561059
Hate the people, not the food. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>561059
You've got it all wrong. Those people are going to come here and shitpost on 4chan whether /pol/ is there or not. It's better to keep /pol/ around to distract them from posting on your home board 10x as much as they do now.
>>
>>561059
Gyros are greek tho, arent they?
>>
>>561080
>Greeks
>White
smush fan
>>
File: 1297325940215.jpg (21 KB, 337x276) Image search: [Google]
1297325940215.jpg
21 KB, 337x276
>tumblr filename
>"can we shut down /pol/ already?"

Pottery.
>>
>>561059
>reddit

Honestly, everything that was bad about lebbit and /co/mblr is now worse on post 2015 4chin at this point

>forced weak memes

check

>fedorafaggotry and whiteknightfaggotry everywhere

check

>SJW moderation

check

>Mods power tripping and thinking they are relevant despite being even more relevant than an irrelevant forum mod

check

>95% underaged userbase

check

>cringe worthy bro/weed/nigglet faggotry despite the poster clearly being white sheltered virgin children

check

>said SJWs and underaged being sheltered by moderation, while doing 95% of any shitpost

check

>Actual Circlejerk (autists repeating the same things every day on the hopes people will agree with them)

check

>niggletts who think shitpost is throwing lelsorandom speak and nigglet speak

check

>everybody has less reading comprehension than a chicken

check

>newfags will latch for a single thread, instead of a board like it was a subleddit

check

>generalfaggotry culture in general

check

>horse fuckery being forced by rabid autists instead of contained on its containment places
because kids are not raised to know they were supposed to be ashamed of it

check

And all it took was two cringey autists getting jani job not long ago and power tripping, because guess what, that's what happens when

a newfag who's a known furry or sjw get to moderate a place he never lurked. And no, browsing the archives like a tard does not replaces lurking and we have living proof of that now.
>>
>>561127
it's ironic shitposting you retarded faggot
>>
>>561190

Sure thing SRS, keep hiding behind the argument of satire.
>>
File: laughing.NI66ER.gif.gif (2 MB, 350x193) Image search: [Google]
laughing.NI66ER.gif.gif
2 MB, 350x193
>>561190
Sure it is.
>>
>>561178
half the things on that list have always been true
>>
>>561059
>hurr durr these guys said things I don't like
>delete their board
Basically the same thing as saying "DELET THIS"
>>
>>561178
>fedorafaggotry
Is what, exactly? After all these years all I've ever noticed is this being used as some retarded strawman by even more retarded christfags. Pretty much everyone someone comments on something with the slightest bit of maturity or rationality if it involves someone who is clearly offended that someone disagreed with them, they will start sperging out and posting pictures of those random American teenagers dressed like dorks and sometimes with typical teenage existential "I've just understood something about the world not I understand everything" type deal, which you'd expect from teenagers because that's what puberty does to your brain.

How does it relate to whiteknighting?
>>
>>561059
But I'm don't hate mexicans or muslims, I just don't want millions of immigrants in my country.
I like Gyros, but the rest are eh.
>>
>>561320
What if the immigrants are educated adults emigrating to your country for work?
>>
>>561322
If they can apply for citizenship, learn Irish Gaelic, find accomodation and a job then yeah fine, don't care what race they are really.
>>
>>561325
>learn Irish Gaelic
That sounds hard. Can I learn Irish dancing instead?
>>
>>561331
No, its our national language, you have to learn it to enter and stay
>>
>>561332
What's the deal with Gaelic, anyway? Is it actually used officially?
>>
File: 1465854488575.jpg (6 KB, 89x140) Image search: [Google]
1465854488575.jpg
6 KB, 89x140
>>561059
I know that this is just a shitpost, but I do know people who, when I asked why immigration from third world countries is a good thing, would unironically have no other reason than "because I liek their food".
As if cookbooks don't exist and you need to be brown to know how to put ground beef in a tortilla.
>>
>>561342
You're pretty fucking naive if you think that a cookbook can replace actual people who were part of the culture when it comes to cuisine.
>>
>>561342
Tex-mex isn't real Mexican food, anon.
>>
>>561345
I mean if you were really that anal about this you could always just go to a culinary school or some shit
>>
>>561337
No, but its a cultural thing
>>
>>561059
That is quite the degenerate picture.
>>
File: 5sgZ6.gif (2 MB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
5sgZ6.gif
2 MB, 268x200
>>561190
>Buh-but i-it's j-just a joke! Irony!!!11!!
>>
>>561345
Who is trying to replicate the people? It's the food people want.
It doesn't matter if the taco was originally created 5,000 years ago to appease the Mexican god of water sports- it's a food that you cook according to a recipe. Any suggestion otherwise is self-inflicted delusion to make something appear more ethical or meaningful than it actually is.
If it was, illegal Mexicans wouldn't be in the back of so many kitchens in the US- for every "regional" cuisine in existence.
>>
>>561059
This year eurocup is such a shitfest on /sp/. I am glad when I can find a single(one) thread per day not totally shat up by /pol/tards.
>>
>>561525
Do you use it? Also, is Irish food good? This thread's made me hungry.
>>
File: 384885_GOLDMEMBER-_3317241b.jpg (57 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
384885_GOLDMEMBER-_3317241b.jpg
57 KB, 620x387
>>561332
>you have to learn it to enter and stay

Why isn't 70 % of the population of ireland deported to the UK then?
>>
>>561318
Guess it's my turn
White knights are commonly associated with fedoras because theyre open about it
>>
It's funny how people think "/pol/ opinions" only ever come from /pol/ and in no way originate from people's general reactions of disgust towards modern society.
>>
>>562229
>he thinks /pol/tards go to sp to shitpost

really makes you thinks that EU is falling apart isn't contributing to that.. huh
>>
>>561332
that's retarded. irish and gaelic aren't on the same level as japanese or chinese or french.

irish people speak english so there's no point in having those those shit languages anymore.
>>
>>561345
My father is completely white and he makes better egg rolls than any Asian restaurant's I've had, and ANYONE can make a fucking burrito, you put beef, beans and rice in a tortilla, it's not hard. If you can't figure out how to do that you just might actually be retarded.

>>562256
Before /pol/ was created these opinions were the norm on this site, only Redditors who came in the past couple years believe it's somehow designated to /pol/.
>>
>>562401
Burritos aren't even Mexican food, you filthy cumskin.
>>
>>561059
Let's just do it already.
>>
>>561059
Such disgusting creatures.
>>
>>561059
You can like food, music without liking the maker or their culture in the bigger picture, outside of those instances.
>>
>>561059
>i dont like it so nobody can use it!
pls leave
>>
>>561059
you have to go back
>>
>>561059
>their inflammatory opinions leak onto other sites like reddit and shit everything up.

>caring about shit "leaking onto reddit"

Holy shit please go back there already you cancerous parasite.
>>
>>561059
As horrible as /pol/ is, this is not contradictory. Just leave them alone on their containment board
>>
>>562401
>Before /pol/ was created these opinions were the norm on this site, only Redditors who came in the past couple years believe it's somehow designated to /pol/

This. Shit's been here since 1257 A.D, if you don't like it, go be a fucking faggot on reddit and cry. Anyone who talks shit about /pol/ is most likely some butthurt furfag or bronie
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.