[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are mine. You cant have any.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1449944806350.jpg (215 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1449944806350.jpg
215 KB, 1024x576
These are mine. You cant have any.
>>
>>560977
give me that burg
>>
You sure can fit a lot of meat inside you.
>>
>>560977
Get those tits off of the table young lady! I thought we raised you better than that.
>>
>>560985
but they're so large, i think we can forgive her for this folly
>>
>>560977
Why is the table pushing her tits up like that? Is she a womanlet?
>>
How do these types of posts constantly get past GR6? Not just on here, but on boards with actual topics of discussion.

It's almost always a picture of some anime girl with some phrase written by a retard that somehow counts as a "quality and on topic post."
>>
>>561948
>on boards with actual topics of discussion.
You can just say "On /jp/"
>>
>>561960
Hey that's almost like a Death Grips song!
>>
>>562301
Just like the theme song from Cops
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.