[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people are nothing more than a game to me >spend months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1433599243049.jpg (14 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1433599243049.jpg
14 KB, 208x250
>people are nothing more than a game to me

>spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, and playing mind games

>get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with

>some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment
>>
File: k den.jpg (42 KB, 638x640) Image search: [Google]
k den.jpg
42 KB, 638x640
>>560691
>>
benis
>>
*farts discreetly*
Hm? Did you say something?
>>
that's called being a sociopath, OP. it's a mental disorder.
>>
>>560922
>twenty-two
that's dubs
>>
>>561187
FORE!!
https://youtu.be/-hDqFJJDHhk
>>
Yes, Master!
>>
bumping this gem
>>
>>560691
4chan is a place for 11-17 year old outcasts to feel naughty and grown up. They say rude things because they want to fit in with the other lemmings and be cool, despite having no user names or post counts.

When they get their first girlfriend they graduate to facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

If they never get a girlfriend they stay on here sometimes until they are 21-23 and act like the 'cool' older brother, bullying and teasing the typical young teenage user.

It's mostly male, lonely, virgins.

/pol/ is a place where furries, pedophiles, transexuals, stormfront and other racist hate groups also attempt to recruit these young boys. Because of the nature of the board, if you have 10-15 fake ip's you can switch between, you can get almost any topic to 300+ replies, if you keep posting in your own thread.

Over the past 5 years various Intelligence Services have monitored and tracked users on this board, but they realised eventually that the people here are just harmless kids and not the terrorist masterminds they are looking for.

I am here because I am doing graduate research in Internet Anonymity and the type of person who wants to hide behind a keyboard. The profile I layed out above makes over 90% of the userbase on the chans, with about 70% of them just lurking/reading threads too afraid to post.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.