[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
damn... really makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: pol btfo.png (505 KB, 1904x859) Image search: [Google]
pol btfo.png
505 KB, 1904x859
damn... really makes you think...
>>
>>560396
Jesus /pol/ sucks.
>>
>>560396
What amazes me is that board gets like 250 replies in every thread regardless of how bad the OP was. One time I even got 250 replies with a thread about how sponge bob was red pilled.
>>
>>560396
It's so bad it's funny.
>>
>>560400
So, what was the consensus? Is spongebob red pilled or not?
>>
File: 1462910005160.gif (1000 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
1462910005160.gif
1000 KB, 500x525
and the best thing about this is they only come here to cry about ERP fags and politically correct bait threads, but not about this metacancer.
>>
File: 68686.gif (2 MB, 874x645) Image search: [Google]
68686.gif
2 MB, 874x645
Because /pol/ is an action board, sorry if your shit board is shit and has nothing going on
>>
>>560413
shinobu is really hot dude
>>
>>560396
Is anyone really surprised at normalfags being cancerous?
>>
>>560451
I'm not normo, I have adolf hilter wallpaper on my iPhone
>>
>>560439
>Hes defending this
>Hes THIS butthurt about it
>He KNOWS how shit his board is

CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>560400
/pol/ is now talking about how they would have single-handedly tackled the gunmen and saved everybody's lives
>>
>>560714
Theyd have to leave thier moms house to do that.
>>
Why don't people blame twitter like they do reddit?
>>
>>560956
Because Nu/pol/ are a bunch of Twitter-using <20y.o. millennials
>>
>>560956
Because they're mostly disgruntled ex-redditors frustrated that their insightful comments kept getting downvoted into oblivion.
>>
>>560976
This.

This is why /pol/tards first response when someone disagrees is "fucking reddit"

it's because by disagreeing with them, you are literally triggering their PTSD about their shit opinion being downvoted

most oldfags don't give a fuck if you browse reddit as long as you're not cancer
>>
>>560396
Really makes you think what?
I never browse /pol/ and that's pretty much exactly the mental image I've always had of the place.
>>
File: 1374282532223.png (112 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
1374282532223.png
112 KB, 238x276
>>561070
>it's because by disagreeing with them, you are literally triggering their PTSD about their shit opinion being downvoted

Redditors do the same thing by calling anything they don't like "/pol/" or "alt-right" or whatever buzzword they came up with anytime you disagree with them.

>most oldfags don't give a fuck if you browse reddit as long as you're not cancer
This is what redditors actually think.

Thanks for at least not even denying that you're a Reddit crossposter, while in the same breath you'll complain about "/pol/tards" being "redditors" so you can try to marginalize them.

Don't you fags have something else to do than circlejerking on /qa/ all day long? Hiro already said he wasn't gonna delete the board.
>>
What you all don't know is that /pol/ is regularly bombarded these cancerous threads to derail important threads that have info to discuss. We really aren't that stupid, memes aside.

It's called Sliding, or what I like to call "catalog subversion".
>>
>>561123
>This is what redditors actually think.
Accusing people of being from Reddit became pointless the moment angry ex-Redditors started throwing it around.
>>
File: 1371737451623.jpg (117 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1371737451623.jpg
117 KB, 500x500
>>561477

Accusing someone of being from /pol/ became completely meaningless when redditors who flooded in after 2010 started calling anyone who said anything politically incorrect on 4chan "/pol/". It's not really meaningless since most of 4chan's current userbase came from that site or crosspost from there and have taken bad habits/ideas from it. You literally see people openly linking to Reddit on every board with barely anyone calling them out on it while 5 years they would get lynched by 50 people immediately. That shows you how much the userbase has changed, and how it's accurate to say a lot of people are redditors.

Also how can you not see the irony of saying "accusing people of being from Reddit is pointless" right after doing it? And right after you literally admitted you're from Reddit? Kill yourself.
>>
>>561481
>5 years

5 years ago*
>>
>>561481
>5 years they would get lynched by 50 people immediately.
Yeah, because the term got thrown around so much it became meaningless. Every two-bit chucklefuck called everything they didn't like Reddit to the point where people figured out that it didn't actually matter if some mad retard called you Reddit, and after people figured out the "joke" the gates were wide open. Any intelligent 4chan user would have seen this coming and backed down from knee-jerk Reddit accusations.

You and retards like you shit the bed, and now we're all lying in it. Now fuck off right on back to /pol/.
>>
Condense your threads, holy fuck. Have you people even used imageboards before?
>>
File: 1361964578133.jpg (17 KB, 351x322) Image search: [Google]
1361964578133.jpg
17 KB, 351x322
>>561496
>Don't blame us! Blame yourself or God!

The irony being that by calling every little thing you don't like "/pol/", you normalize actual /pol/posting because /pol/ becomes so meaningless that people stop using it even for actual instances of "/pol/" leaking.

Keep whining and being wrong about everything though.
>>
>>561481
I've been here since 2005.

/pol/ is shit and I will continue to tell you to GTFO when you shitpost /pol/ garbage on other boards
>>
>>561629

Why do /qa/ redditors always have to emphasize that they've been here for a decade every time they make a post? You're not impressing anyone.
>>
>>561524
>you normalize actual /pol/posting because /pol/ becomes so meaningless that people stop using it even for actual instances of "/pol/" leaking.
That's because unlike with Reddit, people accused of being part of the gigantic tide of human garbage /pol/ attracted to 4chan usually are. There's a set of criteria that marks users as being from /pol/, whereas with Reddit it's usually anyone who posted anything you didn't like.

The one perfect identifier is that they are all shit-eating /pol/ apologists who claim that they represent the real 4chan and everyone who doesn't like them comes from Reddit.
>>
/pol/ is a shit board that doesn't deserve saving

Shoulda kept it as the trigger warning board desu, at least it was fun then.
>>
File: 1422058964013.jpg (58 KB, 624x312) Image search: [Google]
1422058964013.jpg
58 KB, 624x312
>>561654

The mental gymnastics you faggots will do to justify your double standards is just sad at this point.

Redditors do exactly the same thing, every time they see something they don't like, they call it /pol/, because they hear from from their subreddit that "4chan is good and fun for the family, it's just /pol/ that's evil and bad!", so when they read they don't like they call it /pol/. What's more likely, that the biggest influx of people comes from the site that is the 27th most popular in the world, that constantly mentions 4chan, and that has a subreddit about 4chan with around a million followers? Or that this influx comes from within this site, and that it's not just the people browsing this site going to one of its most popular boards? And it's true your "tide of human garbage" has always been on this site, it was just mostly on /b/, then other boards before, and they always crossposted on other boards.

>everyone who doesn't like them comes from Reddit.
You JUST fucking said that you're a redditor, and that "there's nothing wrong with browsing reddit". It's like arguing a little kid.
>>
>>561678
>Redditors do exactly the same thing, every time they see something they don't like, they call it /pol/, because they hear from from their subreddit that "4chan is good and fun for the family, it's just /pol/ that's evil and bad!", so when they read they don't like they call it /pol/.
There's plenty of horrible shit on 4chan that doesn't get called /pol/ because it obviously originates somewhere else. Certain strains of it can be identified as coming from /r9k/ or /b/. Others are just plainly home-grown; I don't know if /fit/ still has the fat-bashing threads, but anyone who tried to claim /pol/ invented it would be plainly lost.

>What's more likely, that the biggest influx of people comes from the site that is the 27th most popular in the world, that constantly mentions 4chan, and that has a subreddit about 4chan with around a million followers? Or that this influx comes from within this site, and that it's not just the people browsing this site going to one of its most popular boards?
They're not exclusive. /pol/ is one of the gateways to 4chan.

People do go to /pol/ from the rest of the site, though most people who were originally regulars of other boards know better to bring that behavior back with them. People who travel the other way around are far more likely to post the kind of drivel that gets them directed back where they came from. The few veterans who did converted to outspoken /pol/ apologists - well, you lie down with dogs...

>And it's true your "tide of human garbage" has always been on this site, it was just mostly on /b/, then other boards before, and they always crossposted on other boards.
/b/, at least, usually has the good sense to know that it's not wanted elsewhere on the site. If you told off a /b/tard he'd take it in stride. Nobody ever got a tenth as mad about being told to go back to /b/. /pol/, or a good chunk of it at least, thinks that it needs to wage the culture war everywhere on 4chan before the SJWs take over.
>>
>>561678 (cont; length)
>You JUST fucking said that you're a redditor, and that "there's nothing wrong with browsing reddit".
I realize that posting in a realm of IDs has stunted your already undeveloped cognitive skills, but that was someone else. That said, there's still nothing with browsing Reddit (just as there is nothing wrong with any number of other degenerate activities) as long as you keep it to yourself.
>>
/pol/ is being raided by leftist shills but they are quickly learning they are getting nowhere because they don't reddit mods to shadow ban or delete dissenting replies so they are getting BTFO every time.
>>
File: 1270153875501.png (55 KB, 1394x504) Image search: [Google]
1270153875501.png
55 KB, 1394x504
>>561688
>>561690
>but anyone who tried to claim /pol/ invented it would be plainly lost.

There are a lot of lost people you know. 4chan has always had language and memes that gets shared from board to board. /sp/ came up with Costanza, Kornheiser, >mfw, >tfw, etc. and that spread to almost every board. Bix Nood and Adachi was posted on every board. I'm not defending constant leaks and trying to shit up every board with politics, but this autistic anti-/pol/ obsession is more retarded than that. And the cancerous Reddit/Tumblr faggots are way worse than /pol/, so if /pol/ makes them fuck off, that's just a plus.

>/b/, at least, usually has the good sense to know that it's not wanted elsewhere on the sites
>thinks that it needs to wage the culture war everywhere
Nigger what? That's how I know you're new. /pol/ is way more tame than /b/ used to be. /b/ killed /x/, it killed /v/, they DDoSed the site several times, it used to do constant organized raids both on-site and off-site. In /pol/'s case, people usually just complain that some of the crossposters from there bringing their memes and ideas to other boards, even if the people doing that are just regular anons, or because they occasionally get mentioned on Twitter or something.

>I realize that posting in a realm of IDs has stunted your already undeveloped cognitive skills, but that was someone else.
You had the same posting style and were in that same chain of replies so like you said, you lie down with the dogs who keep sperging out about /pol/ in every thread every time I come to this board, you get up with fleas.
>>
Can we make a rule that threads where the OP only has one post the entire thread will begin autosaging unless the OP makes a follow-up ten minutes after the thread was posted?
>>
>>561729
After you kill yourself.
>>
>>561719
>muh shills
nobody gives a fuck about /pol/ enough to shill it friend, reddit is much easier
>>
>>561678
Hey retard, /r/4chan loves /pol/, so there goes your theory about reddit being told that "4chan is cool, just not /pol/"

in fact, /pol/ is one of the biggest attractors of reddit to the site and that's one of the reasons it should be deleted.
>>
>>560413
i want her to dominate me with those feet
>>
File: 1427572980473.jpg (430 KB, 714x1074) Image search: [Google]
1427572980473.jpg
430 KB, 714x1074
>>561760
>t-there are no shills on /pol/, stop being paranoid! it's not like their presence has been documented for years and they also go on other boards

>>561761
>I know all about what /r/4chan likes but I'm not a redditor! I'm sure if we delete /pol/, they won't latch on to other boards

/qa/ really is pathetic. The greatest part is that you're all dead serious, and even after Hiro told you to fuck off you're still at it.

>>>/r/SRS
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.