[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Move Toonami General to /trash/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (68 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
68 KB, 1920x1080
I've been posting in these threads since 2012, and it's sad just how bad they've become.

The /co/ mods ruined everything by going full no fun allowed and being sticklers for le off-topic. They chased away all the thread personalities, got rid of the memes, the humor, the candid posts of anon's food, and basically any off-kilter material that made threads fun to post in. Now all that remains is fucking CQC (no for long I imagine) and waifu dumpers posting the same twenty pictures they did the last time.

It's fucking retarded. Toonami has the most policed generals on /co/ and it's not even around for 1/3 of a day. It's bad enough Toonami itself has a garbage lineup; the threads have to be Gestapo'd relentlessly while other more cancerous generals get to thrive unchecked daily.

Can we have Toonami generals migrate to /trash/ so we can have some semblance of a community again?
>>
>>560341
Id move it to /a/, then sit back and enjoy.
It belongs there anyway, its cartoons from china.
>>
>>560341
>why is my cancer general cancer move it to /trash/
Just fucking move every single fucking general to /trash/ instead. Right where they all belong.
>>
>>560344
anime is from japan
>>
>>560537
>not knowing the chinese cartoons meme
>>
>>560551
well forgive me for not being on 4chan for the past few months since i was busy with law school interviews and wrapping up my senior thesis.
>>
>>560552
I thought it was med school.
>>
Why is Jojo allowed on /co/
>>
>>561306
Anything /a/ doesn't like takes refuges at /co/
>>
>>561309
>Anything /a/ doesn't like
There is a Jojo general that exists 24/7 on /a/.
>>
>>561309
>Anything /a/ doesn't like
More like no one likes its fucking cancer general.
>>
>>560484
/thread
>>
>>560341
>Can we have
What's stopping you from just doing it yourselves? No one told /sug/ /rbwy/ or even the Loud House fuckers to go to /trash/. What is stopping you?

>>561306
Because any super popular /a/ shit gets shoved onto /co/ and the mods are okay with it since it is not furry.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.