[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you'd like to see in 4chan but won't ever happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: hope.jpg (87 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
87 KB, 500x627
>mono-thread text board with no specific subject, so you can just come and get aboard the talk
>>
https://youtu.be/WgzE41tDyX4

>hardly working air
>am
>!
>right
>>
Long threads get really hard on your browser. And you'd always have that frustration of coming into a thread and having to do way too much reading to get caught up on the inevitable hundred different conversations happening at once. A chatroom would suit this purpose way better than a board.
>>
Mods banning newfags, moralfags and normalfags.
>>
File: 1421548936167.gif (1009 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1421548936167.gif
1009 KB, 500x280
>>560398
>yfw mods are faggots and don't do any of that
>>
>>560398
Sucks for you.
>>
>>560402
That's the purpose of the thread.
>>
>No captcha
>No post delay timer
>No limit to the number of threads you can post at once
>Dice rolling and fortune checking on all boards
>The deletion of /b/
>>
/l/
>>
The removal of GR15.
>>
/z/
>>
File: 1464154256148.jpg (143 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1464154256148.jpg
143 KB, 1000x750
>>560436
>>
op you just described irc well done
>>
>>560511
moralfag tears are so refreshing.
>>
>>560511
>>>/utah/
>>
being able to upvote and downvote posts.
>>
A good thread on /mu/.
>>
>>560567
I'll die before that happens.
>>
>>560567
>not reading memphis rap threads
>>
>>560188
>Things you'd like to see in 4chan but won't ever happen

The Janitors doing their fucking job
>>
Flurries are fucking fags who masterbate to jap cancer shit and live in their parents basement Reply this every were
>>
>>560609
>I want the janitors to like what i like and hate what i hate
stop expecting perfection, or fuck, become a janny yourself
>>
Moderators on /o/
>>
An IRC channel for each board.
/net/ - Internet Culture
Text Boards
The ability to read /j/
>>
>>560613
wew its not hard to read reports and determine what is and isnt against the law.

>stop expecting perfection
Im expecting something that isnt dogshit tier
>>
>>560620
i see blatant faggotry threads deleted all the time
but what i see most people on /q/ complaining about (and honestly im projecting this onto you a bit) are 'things i dont like' instead of 'against the [rules]'
>>
>>560621
>'things i dont like' instead of 'against the [rules]'
then the false reporter should be banned

Its not hard to spot shitposts its harder to have them taken down
>>
Invasion board/removal of GR 4.
>>
GR 15 clone about frogs
>>
>>560431
maybe not deleted but i think if /b/ got it's name changed to something else it would do a lot of good seeing as that's the first board newfags look for when they come to 4chan. That and maybe adding five more pages to the board. I made a thread there the other day and it 404'd in 6 minutes. It's no wonder Oc never stands a chance
>>
>>560602
>A good thread on /mu/.
>>
>>560617
>IRC
I'd love that but that's something we can start.

>/net/
Please do.

>Text Boards
Please do.

>read /j/
Become a janny instead.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.