[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is now /stormfront/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 1463174119264.jpg (166 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463174119264.jpg
166 KB, 1024x1024
>made thread on /pol/ about a subject that was positive towards blacks
>thread deleted, muted

wtf? It's forbidden to not hate blacks on /pol/ now? So what really is /pol/ for anyway. It used to be that the argument for allowing /pol/ to continue to exist was freedom of speech. Now, anything that's contrary to the "1488 white power" consensus gets deleted.

so /pol/ is now /stormfront/ now, and mods actively enforce this to be so.

delete /pol/ now.
>>
>How can white bois compete?
That's not a good argument
>>
File: 1462725366112.png (565 KB, 497x497) Image search: [Google]
1462725366112.png
565 KB, 497x497
Stormfront didn't hate blacks. They were cucked from the get go. THey amde sure to tell you they weren't racist, they just wanted America to be white. They advocated
>Israel for Jews
>Africa for blacks
>Asia for Asians
>Europe and US for whites

>>559967
Fuck you!
>>
How can it be anything related to politics?

>X is better than X herp derp
>>
>>559967
What was the thread you're trying not to mention libcuck?
>>559972
Because we all know it was this. Read the sticky and stop shitposting. No-one is interested in reading your cuckold fantasies
>>
>>559972
You have threads on /pol/ with the OP having just the words "nigger thread" written in it. Hundreds of replies, no mods seem to care, then archived.

And no, my thread wasn't a "how can white boys compete" thread. It was a thread with legitimate points being made, and was open for discussion
>>
>>560001
Probably because it's not politically incorrect lol.
>>
>>559983
America isn't a white country. America belongs to the Native Americans.

You seem to misunderstand why whites are hated so much. All they've done is spread destruction throughout the globe. They nearly drove the Native Americans and Jews to genocide. They enslaved blacks. They colonized India and many other countries in East Asia.
>>
>>559967
I like stormfront
>>
>>559987
Saying cuck five times a post isnt an argument either, but that doesnt stop you faggots. I know its easier than thinking, but still. You guys are getting an awful lot of attention these days. I sure hope nothing bad comes of it.
>>
>>560054
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>560120
> I make threats over the internet!
Laughable
>>
>>560122
Its true. And the truth belongs everywhere. Whites get what they deserve. Learn your history, boy.
>>
>>560125
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>560001
>And no, my thread wasn't a "how can white boys compete" thread. It was a thread with legitimate points being made, and was open for discussion

Wanting to prove that, yet?
>>
grr i le hate le niggers XD
>>
>>560236
Out.
>>
>>560277
Someone's triggered
>>
>>560277
cannot HANDLE free speech
>>
File: higher than anyone.jpg (664 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
higher than anyone.jpg
664 KB, 800x800
>>560054
>>560125
It's true, but you're also a dumb faggot for saying whites of today should be punished for the actions of people that lived hundreds of years ago.

I have nothing against Native Americans having a legitimate claim to America that must be honored, and they're given what they need and want to prosper. They're owed at least that much.

But the idea that whites should be forced to leave America, when they were born here and had no say or role in the crimes against the natives is simply ludicrous. I have the same feelings towards Stormfront retards that think blacks should go "back" to Africa when the ones they're yelling at have never even set foot there and spent their whole lives in America.

The fact of the matter is we live in an age of coexistence. And not because it's some ideal, but because technology has progressed to the point where we no longer have any choice. We have to put aside our hatred for each other, because we've become so intermingled there is no longer any purpose to hating one another for lines such as culture, ethnicity, or religion. People who fuel themselves like that will never have a single moment of happiness in their lives, and will never accomplish any of the goals they've set for themselves, so there's simply no point in trying to live that way.
>>
>>560288
good double
>>
>>560235
How am i supposed to do that? They deleted the thread. It wasn't archived. Thus i can't link it.
>>
>>560001
OP, rather than mod bias, it is userbase bias. Just think that mods don't usually actively monitor every thread available, specially on fast boards. As a result, they depend heavily on the report list which they go through as if a chore. As a result, the obviously biased /pol/erina demographic will find no offense to "le fucking niggers i am the master race xDD" and will go unreported, anything that may remotely trigger these very same shitposters will be reported in an instant. So, in other words OP, use the report feature on shitposts the same way that they are using it against things that triggers them. In principle /pol/ shouldn't be a hug box, but it is the passive stance of not reporting things clearly outside the rules (shitposting, baiting, racism etc) that makes the place the festering hellhole it is.
>>
>>560288
under-rated
>>
>>560279
>>560280
>>>/out/
>>
>>560329
Ok thanks pham
>>
>>560355
>>>/dubs/
>>
>>560303
People link to outside archives all the time. 4plebs or one of the other ones. Go get it and link it here.
>>
>>560125
>Learn your history, boy.
The Africans who were enslaved and sold to the west were enslaved by other black Africans and Jews.

The African slave trade is still alive fucking today.
>>
>>560329
Jannies tend to the reports you insufferble newfag. Mods don't monitor threads unless they are personally interested in them, and they are usually cancerous general threads which they themselves partake in.

Mods don't monitor boards or report queues. That is the job of a janitor.
>>
>>560288

Dubs speak truth.
>>
File: frogpost3.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
frogpost3.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>560303
>They deleted the thread. It wasn't archived. Thus i can't link it

>being this much of a fucking newfag

Just get out. Just get the fuck out. It's for your own good; you're just embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>560375
Like I said, they deleted the thread. I didn't save the post number

>>560556
I was here before /pol/ existed
>>
File: Ah Yes Reapers.gif (496 KB, 500x202) Image search: [Google]
Ah Yes Reapers.gif
496 KB, 500x202
>now

It was always stormfront
>>
>>560622
Aren't you able to search by keyword? Try that.
>>
>>560628
Do you expect me to remember the exact words I wrote?
>>
>>560622
The picture you made the thread with? You must remember that.

The words you used? Searching by "deleted" OP posts? You're an asshat.
>>
>>560622
>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/76931484/#76931484
This it?

Doesn't seem to have anything to do with news or politics.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.