[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is happening to 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: image.gif (17 KB, 418x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
17 KB, 418x500
>>>/his/1270245
>>>/his/1275282
>>559658

Since when did this site become SJW central?

>image.png

Too lazy to get out of bed, fuck off.
>>
get baited you chucklefuck
>>
>>559864
It's not bait.
>>
>>559865
you take this place too seriously

I bet you are a part of the same retards who complain about reddit being a hugbox and then you come here and do this shit
>>
>>559866
I don't complain about Reddit. I come here to get away from SJ nonsense and given the fact it's literally never been accepted this surprises me is all.
>>
It's not our fault it's funny as fuck to watch /pol/tards get mad.
>>
File: 1465699675284.jpg (82 KB, 845x482) Image search: [Google]
1465699675284.jpg
82 KB, 845x482
>everyone who isn't alt right is an sjw

How do we solve the alt right problem?
>>
>>559869
this

at any given time half of /pol/ is just "/pol/ BTFO" threads and they get hundreds of replies

they make it way too easy
>>
>>559862
http://desustorage.org/his/thread/1275140#1275282
>>
File: Angela_Merkel_Juli_2010_-_3zu4.jpg (2 MB, 1977x2404) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Merkel_Juli_2010_-_3zu4.jpg
2 MB, 1977x2404
>it's another cis white man complaining about progress on /qa/ again

*sigh*

when will you shitlords leave?
>>
>>559867
>I come here to get away from SJ nonsense
Then you came to the wrong place, fucktard. You probably came from reddit. Fuck off, this isn't your little safespace from your boogieman to have your faggot free speech.
>>
>>559910
Are you new? This place has always been hostile to SJ.
>You probably came from reddit
Guess again
>boogieman
It's not a boogieman.
>>
>>559862
>three threads, at least one of which is definitely trolling, not even all on the same board, mean that something big is happening to the culture of 4chan and this site is now "SJW central"
ok
>>
File: 1464731236006.png (1 MB, 2088x3736) Image search: [Google]
1464731236006.png
1 MB, 2088x3736
>>559920
No, I think YOU are the one who is new. After-all, you did just say you came to 4chan to get away from sjws. And they are a fucking creation given birth by goons and are relatively new in the grand scheme of things. 4chan hasn't 'always been hostile to SJ'. Most people here don't fucking care and never have. 4chan was never hostile to them, most people didn't care. Most people who bitched and hated them were on fucking /pol/ /v/ and shit. Any hostilies towards the group was that if they showed up, they were easy targets to mock ridicule and turn into todays target of fun. You are projecting to think this place is some hivemind hugbox that you ant it to be, but it isn't.

Look! I even went out of my way to find this retarded image again. 4chan isn't a activist hub or a place of speech. It's a place to have fun while you talk about your dumbass nerdy hobbies.
>>
>>559930
>After-all, you did just say you came to 4chan to get away from sjws
Are you a fucking idiot or do you unironically think 4chan is SJW-welcome? No, you are not demonstrating why I'm new, you are only demonstrating why I should think you are, unless you properly explain yourself.
>are relatively new
Wrong again.
>4chan hasn't 'always been hostile to SJ'.
Wrong again. The 'back to tumblr' thing is years old now.
> Most people who bitched and hated them were on fucking /pol/ /v/ and shit
The fastest boards, defeating your utterly retarded point.
>hivemind hugbox
Not my point, idiot.
>>
>>559933
Stop frisking you retarded fuck.
>>
File: 1440856525442.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440856525442.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>>559934
Jesus you're annoying. Be uninformed somewhere else.
>>
>>559935
Says the dumbass who is physically incapable of arguing against people and their points properly that he resorts to fucking fisking and failing to do it correctly. It's meant to be something done to highlight an argument point by point while still arguing against the entire thing, not be something you do to fucking selectively pick points and then argue against those selective points while ignoring everything else, you fucking idiot. Go be an idiot elsewhere, the only uniformed one here is you for treating the site like some hiveming and that since their very creation everyone here hated your boogieman.
>>
>>559940
>dumbass
You're one.
>go be an idiot
You go be one.
>
Stop trying to control how people post, autist. It's annoying and only makes you look like an ass a self-important know-it-all ass, not an intelligent person. I'm not treating this site like a fucking hivemind. I'm pointing out how things have always been while you rant about some narrative about how it's actually somehow another way. You say
>o-only /pol/ and /v/
The fastest fucking boards don't like the SJ shit, and you don't think that counts for some reason. I can't count how many times I've seen
>bk2tumblr
and you've never seen it at all apparently. Fuck off.
>>
>>559867
>>559920
>>559945
>SJ
>SJ
>SJ
>>
>>559945
Amazing, it is almost as if you are trying to prove my fucking point on why people who fisk should kill themselves. I'm not controlling how people should post, I'm point out how your posting like a fucking idiot and that your posting style hasn't proven you right or gave your argument any fucking stance in any fucking form.

>You're
LOOK
>one
I can fisk and
>You
post no different to you
>Stop trying
How about you? Why are you trying to tell me how to do things? You didn't even finish what you were saying.
>It's annoying
Says you.'
>makes you look like an ass a self-important know-it-all ass,
So you?
> an intelligent person
Thanks for the complement.
> this site like a fucking hivemind
See, you think the site is a hivemind, fucking moron.
>The fastest fucking boards
What boards? The fastest board is /b/ and it being the fastest means nothing. Why would you bring it up? How does it matter? A board being fast or the fastest means fucking nothing on 4chan because only like 10% of the userbase fucking posts.
>I can't count how many times I've seen
Because ur 2, lol.
> Fuck off.
No u

On a serious note, no, I don't fucking see b2tumblr because I don't use garbage boards like /pol/ or /v/. I fucking rarely see b2/pol/ and b2/reddit/. I have seen a b2tumblr in a fucking long time, because not everyone is an uptight cunt like you who bitches about inane shit. People are more likely to take the piss out of the person than be a dumb autist who says gob2x. Fucking cancerous newfag.

>SJ
>>
>>559951
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>559951
>prove my fucking point
No, I did it because it angers you so much you autist. Quit being so mad. Also

>I don't use the boards so I don't see it

That makes you uninformed, which means you have nothing to say on this matter.
>>
File: 1372444491884.png (120 KB, 359x477) Image search: [Google]
1372444491884.png
120 KB, 359x477
>>559993
>>That makes you uninformed, which means you have nothing to say on this matter.
No, it just means I don't use garbage boards. You are treating /v/ and /pol/ like as if they are some sort of representative of 4chan. They aren't and you shouldn't forget that /b/ is the largest and fastest board. So, what you are saying is that /b/ is 4chan? I'm not uninformed, I just don't use the fucking boards that is nothing but a bunch of 12 year olds trying to fucking shitpost as hard as they can and think being memetards is comedy gold. /b/, /v/, /pol/ /r9k/ aren't all there is to 4chan and they sure as hell aren't the fucking representation of what 4chan is or its userbase. I know it is hard to accept, but the simple fact is most people don't fucking care about your stupid boogieman. Most people also aren't so autistic like you to care and just take the piss out of people like that.

No one is mad here, you are just making your self look like a giant retard just like everyone else who fisks.
>>
>>559872
We wait for trump to lose, because theres no way in hell hes gonna win.
>>
>>559862
Fuck off to stormfront you thinskinned fucking pussy. Seriously. If opinions, fucking OPINIONS, hurt you, than YOU have the problem, not any website.
>>
>>559862
haha fagger
>>
File: 1465478411706.png (225 KB, 453x379) Image search: [Google]
1465478411706.png
225 KB, 453x379
>>560128
Check the news buddy
>>
>>560140
/news/ here. Trump is down even in the most slanted of Fox News polls.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
>>
solid bait thread
9/10
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.