[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do the mods and admins actually care about this board? I sincerely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1465093492715.jpg (29 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1465093492715.jpg
29 KB, 429x410
Do the mods and admins actually care about this board? I sincerely hope that they don't, because you are all idiots that know fuck all about running an online community, especially one as large and volatile as 4chan.
>>
File: yin13s-1-web.jpg (86 KB, 970x647) Image search: [Google]
yin13s-1-web.jpg
86 KB, 970x647
you're gay
>>
>>559247
>because you are all idiots that know fuck all about running an online community, especially one as large and volatile as 4chan.
So, what is it that makes you think you are somehow qualified to judge what people here know or not?
>>
>>559256
Because of what they post. They want 4chan to be for them, not thinking about how easy it would be to manage or implement.
>>
>>559271
>They want 4chan to be for them
How is 4chan not already "for them"?
>>
They do post here now and then, unfortunately.

I say unfortunately because I liked the /qa/ in the dead time after moot's Q&A when it was a laid back meta board. It's more of a /q/ these days.
>>
>>559275
It's for the community. 4chan is a community, not a bunch of individual people. Half of the posts are retards asking "delete this because I don't like it" or "make a new board for this because I like it". They believe that their opinions are fact, and want to bend the site to their will, and don't distinguish opinion from fact.
>>
File: 1445693386385.jpg (77 KB, 531x609) Image search: [Google]
1445693386385.jpg
77 KB, 531x609
>>559295
>community
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.