[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Summer reached your board yet? Which board has been most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: SchoolsOut1.png (13 KB, 315x323) Image search: [Google]
SchoolsOut1.png
13 KB, 315x323
Has Summer reached your board yet? Which board has been most affected by Summer so far?
>>
O god i forgot summer is when 4chan becomes unusable damn well i hope i can make it.
>>
>>559147
Yes. ALL of my boards.
>>
It's been Eternal Summer for a long time now.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
>>
>>559147
You can tell it's here on /qa/ from the number of idiots who think deleting boards is a valid solution to problems.
>>
>>559147
Looks like summer has reached /qa/
>>
>>559150
Being next to a hot computer is a very uncomfortable way to spend summer anyway. You should learn from this.
>>
>>559183
Yea, that only happens during the summer..
Dipshit.
>>
>>559225
It happens more in the summer, dumbass.
>>
The "summerfag" myth is a meme underage /b/tards exclusively perpetuate. Any decline in quality over the summer is solely due to your own confirmation bias. The only boards that even mention it are the shit tier /b/ colonies.
>>
>>559147

It's been a while since I haven't felt the hype for ending school for the summer since, you know, I'm over 18 (like anyone else should be to post anywhere here).
>>
This summer shit is incredibly dumb. If you think it's shit now, trying browsing the board when it's not summer. You'll notice that people post the same shit at the same volume as they have ALL YEAR.

Fuck off with this shit, it seriously needs to die.
>>
Summer killed my mother, and raped my father
>>
>>559298
When will this madness end
>>
>>559254
No it doesn't
>>
>>559179
This shit is spot on its kinda creepy.
>>
>>557808
>>
>>559254
It really doesnt. Its just a dumb meme and a go to insult for when you disagree. If there is any rise in shitposting its probably because everyones calling everyone else a summerfag.
>>
>>559147
The damage control is everywhere.
They reply to posts like it's something they'd say in real life if they weren't fucking 14.
Not to mention their fucking hardon for ellipses.

They derail whole threads with their autism and mods let it go as quality posting.
Quit making so many shitass boards and get some competent janitors/mods, gookmoot.
>>
>>559912
Yes it does.

>>560155
Hello summer.
>>
File: moot on summer.jpg (62 KB, 1024x409) Image search: [Google]
moot on summer.jpg
62 KB, 1024x409
>>559147
>>
>>559147
Nice /b/ meme.
>>
>>559147
Since the main problem with summer is new people complaining about summer; only a little so far.

(Reminder that if you seriously insist it's inherently worse anyway, you are exposing how new you are.)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.