[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flags added to /o/ when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: miatafag.png (200 KB, 646x416) Image search: [Google]
miatafag.png
200 KB, 646x416
Flags added to /o/ when?
>>
>>558853
seriously when
>>
>>558853
What's the point?
>>
>>558874
Euro cars, Euro posters
Russian cars, Russian posters

euro motorcycle meetups
USA meetups

lots of countries involved
>>
>>558900
>meetups
Cancer.
>>
>>558918
Too fat to fit through your moms front door, huh?
>>
>>558920
You have other social media sites to plan meetups. Use them, that is what they are for.
>>
>>558853
Fucking never. /o/ already has a large number of tripfags and namefags, we don't need more special snowflakes.

>>558900
So because I'm American, I can't talk about euro cars? Jap bikes? Fuck off
And while you're at it, take the meetups to /soc/ where they belong.
>>
>>558853
Fuck off, your idea is shit

Britfags and strayacunts will ruin the board even more with flags
>>
>>559353
>Britfags and strayacunts
It won't be exclusively them, but also imagine all of the false flags come about from proxies. It would make /o/ unbearable.
>>
>>558900
European and Japanese cars are all over the world. Russian cars aren't cars by any international standards and no one in their right mind would want to admit to owning or driving an American car.

Flags are a retarded idea.
Meetups are only useful as an off chance that some deranged anon will show up and kill off some of the cancerous attention whores who make those boards worse merely with their presence.

>>559353
Could you be any more obviously an insufferable Clapistani?
>>
>>559427
>Meetups are only useful as an off chance that some deranged anon will show up and kill off some of the cancerous attention whores who make those boards worse merely with their presence.
If the mods actually made all the meetup threads move to /soc/ like they should be, then we wouldn't have this problem anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.